[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was yesterday, and haven't heard anything since. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

This was yesterday, and haven't heard anything since. I fear it's a ghosting. I know I'm probably being paranoid and all that since it's only been a day, but I feel I'm in a rut and can't get anywhere these days. Should I be worried?
>>
>>18050231
You left the conversation up to her. You should have just followed up with a dad joke so she could have realized how much of an autist you are and then bail on you decisively so you aren't left to wonder.
>>
>>18050231
Don't worry she'll contact you in two more years. By 3000 AD you should finally be having coffee
>>
>>18050231
wait hold on it took her two years to say something to you? I've heard of having reserves of guys but holy shit thats crazy
>>
>>18050231
>getting this attached to some girl you just started texting
>>
>>18050231
Text her, "please respond".
>>
This is the lesson OP, you make one slightly not good enough text message and might as well accept that your night or possibly week is ruined
>>
You tried to pick up where you left off 2 years ago with the same conversation that caused the 2 year silence. Bad move bro. You should have TOTALLY REDEEMED YOURSELF with some kind of awesome joke or something. Anything but the same shit!
>>
Just text her again
>>
>>18050231

Here's your mistake OP:

>if you're up for them

No part of your interaction with a woman should be contingent on their desires. As a man, you either do the things you want to do, or tell them that you are going to do them. A woman is stressed by the thought of having to approve or disapprove things--that's a man's job. Obviously, there are exceptions, but in general, this holds true.

Don't go around trying to meet women and impress them by doing things they like. That's not how you want to live your life, trust me. Be who you are, and be confident about it. If some random woman doesn't like what you're selling, then move on. No use wasting your time on them. Dating is so much simpler when you know what YOU want from the relationship, and take the woman along for the ride.
>>
>>18050336
Jesus, where did all the /r9k/ neckbeards come from?
>>
>>18050364

>fails to understand basic male/female interactions
>when confronted with new information, panic mode engages and the source of information is attacked

so fkin sad, baka
>>
>A woman is stressed by the thought of having to approve or disapprove things

>>18050368
Yeah, our dumb lady brains just can't figure it out. Good thing we have men to make decisions
>>
>>18050425

I said that there were exceptions. 90%+ of women DO INDEED behave this way, whether they believe it or not. In the dating world, if you want to be successful, you should assume that a woman does not want to make ANY decision.

It's not at all unlikely that you are one of the 5% of women who doesn't feel that way. I don't judge you for that. But guys on 4chan, no offense, aren't looking to date women like you. They want to be able to date a normal girl, and to do so they need to know how normal girls think. Don't be so offended, snowflake.
>>
>>18050336

wait, so what you are saying is I shouldn't even ask the girl if she has time this week for a date I should just demand that we meet on certain day when I am available at place of my choosing? I'm ghosted by 99% of girls I match with as soon as I move to trying to get date but I realize I leave it in a form of question. I thought it was because I was being overly aggressive or they were not interested to begin with but maybe it was my fault for respecting their schedule or needs too much?
>>
>>18050884

Absolutely. Asking when a good time for her is like saying:

>"Hey. Your life is probably way more interesting than mine, and you probably have so many friends that it's going to be hard to find time to fit me in. So, given that I have nothing else going on in my life, when would it be appropriate for the 2 of us to meet together? I'm down for weekends, late nights, even during the day, I'll skip work, I don't care, just please let me see you, I'm so lonely..."

Just be real. Don't call it a date. Don't call it anything. Just say you want to meet up, and let them know where. That's all they need to know. If they end up being busy but want to see you, they'll tell you when they're free. If they don't, just move on. It's a numbers game, just keep fishing.
>>
File: PrinceKek.jpg (20KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
PrinceKek.jpg
20KB, 480x478px
>>18050289
OP probs send that already.
>>
>>18050231
What if she's waiting for you to tell her the fucking jokes?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.