[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf is Japanese >she's basically an Ameriboo and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1450636496441.png (68KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450636496441.png
68KB, 540x300px
>gf is Japanese
>she's basically an Ameriboo and I'm a weaboo
>she hates Japanese culture and traditions while I think they're cool, she loves American culture and traditions and I find them utterly banal
>I can't even disagree if she's talking trash about Japan lest we argue

What do? I don't like having to stifle myself, I'd like to be open
>>
>>18050218
Okay, here's what you do OP. You've got to expose her to the bad side of American culture and make her understand why it's so toxic. Make her watch the Kardashians and the bachelor. Remind her that in America women and minorities are regarded as equal human beings to white males. If you need something to put her over, simply take her up to the most American man you know and let him rape the shit out of her. Just so you know, I happen to be a very American man. and can certainly assist.
>>
Ask her why she doesn't like japan. Ask her why she likes america more.
Shoot some shit about japan or america being better or worse.
You can't make someone change an oponion unless you give a good argument as to why they should change.
America nuked japan and i still feel bad about it as an american.
Ask her for thoughts on nukes. God i wish i could.
>>
>>18050218
>Japanese who hates Japanese culture
As a fellow Japanese, that's a HUGE SHAMEFUR DISPRAY. Tell her famiry to disown her pls.
>>
>>18050218
I thought asian women were submissive?
>>
>>18050244
Why should you impose /force your opinions about something into the other? Why does it have to be either America or Japan?

What you're talking about here, OP, is preferences. And in the end, people have their own preferences. You don't like America, fine. She doesn't't like Japan, fine. Why not try to understand it from her point of view? And ask her to understand from yours. Ultimately, no culture is perfect and each have their quirks and downsides. Don't let such a thing get in the way of your relationship.
>>
Tone down the autism level, THEN be yourself.

>be your best self

If you want to know what weebs look like to non-weebs, then buy/'find' the game huniecam studio. Weeb is a personality/ethnicity type among cam whores for hire.
>>
>>18050309
Quite the contrary. In Japan, you are not complete as a person until you hate everything so much that you would embrace death as the completion of life. Such is the way of the samurai or salaryman.
>>
>>18050244
The nukes were justified. I'm not even american nor asian, but reading on the atrocities the japanese committed during WW2 makes it pretty difficult to argue against nuking them in a moral level, especially when you consider how fast the war ended afterwards
>>
>>18051004
>nuking civilians for the things that the military did
>>
>>18050218
You both do the same thing, like the country that is new and exciting. This is just a hobby, it has nothing to do with anything fundamental, like one of you being racist, another antiracist, or one wanting to get married in a church and another being a devout atheist, and so on. You can totally have different interests and hobbies.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.