[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with extreme loneliness? I haven't had a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1474530370720.jpg (368KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1474530370720.jpg
368KB, 840x700px
How do I deal with extreme loneliness?

I haven't had a friend or anyone to talk to for 7 years.
This particular day makes me even more depressed.
>>
>>18049849
I havent had a friend to talk to for 4and a half hours and I've been alone for 30 minutes. I know how you feel.
>>
Form a tulpa.
>>
If you were a cute animu I'd be your friend OP.
>>
>>18050086
>you will never be a cute animu
>>
>>18050091
At least we can fantasise about being one.
>>
Go to /soc/ and find the clean kik thread. I've made a few friends on that.
>>
>>18049849
if you've got steam I'll chat with you for a bit if you want

I'm FAVelour, add me
>>
>>18050217
Been around long enough to know to stay the fuck away from antyhing steam related on 4chan.
But thanks anyways anon, I was more looking for advice on how to feel better and maybe make friends in the real world.
>>
>>18050234
I'll be your friend
>>
Volunteer for something you care about. It will be a way to get like minded people in the same place for you to initiate friendship or at least help develop your social skills. Plus it looks good on a resume and chicks / dudes dig people that give back. It's a win / win!
>>
>>18050234
If you live in NY I'll be your friend.
>>
>>18050337
I was considering this. I need to get over my social anxiety first.

>>18050354
I'm not in the US, but thank you anon.
>>
Find a coffee shop or something and just start going there every couple of days. Once you start recognizing the people who work there strike up a conversation with them. Now you can go there and talk to them whenever you want.

Note that when I say coffee shop I mean a little privately owned quiet place and not some starbucks chain.

I got a place like that. I am friends with the owners and most of the regulars. They have even invited me to parties and thanksgiving dinner.
>>
>>18050362
It can be terrifying at first but well worth it in the long run. People that find it easy to socialize will never understand that. I wish you the best of luck!
>>
>>18049849
You are probably alone for a reason desu
>>
>>18050354
I live in NY can we be friends
>>
>>18049849
Apart from business acquaintances, I don't have any friends. Friends are overrated. It's better to have a life partner. I used to have a "best" friend, but he was such a PITA that I cut off all ties with him.
>>
>>18049849
honestly when u get past 20 yrs, u wont give a shit about valentines day. i forgot it was valentines day and i told my friend is it someones birthday LOL.
>>
>>18049849
I can be your friend, Anon. I hate to see you like this, anyone like this. What's up?
>>
>>18049849
Well, your entitled to a sympathy fuck.
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

havent had a friend since high school

not lonely but not having a girl sux
>>
>>18049864
Yeah, no. I've read that creepypasta.
>>
I'm secluded in my own solitaire confinement.

I deeply desire positive interaction with people I can invest in and care about but all the people currently in my life I want to pass and move on from.
I'm solely focused on my self improvement and education right now. Though, I'm not very physically attractive and my social skills are mediocre at best. Attractive women avoid me and I deal with it.

All this creates a super hyperbolic chamber of self evaluation and crippling loneliness. I cope how I can. Nothing easy to achieve is worth it.
I can't afford to sit around and wallow in self pity.

Some days though... Saying it's difficult is an understatement.
>>
>>18049849
Want to add me on Discord dude?
>>
You learn to think like this edgy tumblr/fashion brand

Fuck everyone it's only you in the end
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.