[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How big of a deal should I make about my roommate/tenant TELLING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

How big of a deal should I make about my roommate/tenant TELLING me (last night) I need to leave MY home tonight so he can spend a romantic evening with his girlfriend?

He brings her over here without asking too, but they mainly confine themselves to his room, so I'm not as mad about that.

I'm just bristled that he didn't bother to ask politely, or give me advance notice so I could actually plan something instead of wandering around alone like a jackass.
>>
How cool are you with this guy?

The fact that he decided to drop this info on you on the actual fucking day of the event is more than enough reason for you to tell him to fuck off.

You tell him exactly what you wrote here.

"You wait until the day of the event to tell me to leave? No. I wouldn't have minded if you told me a day before so i could plan to be out, but you expect me to fuck off my own house on a whim? Nah."

That's complete disrespect for you. He had everything planned for a nice, romantic night with his girlfriend at home. Oops, except for the part where someone else lives here too. Damn. Totally forgot about that until the day of.
>>
>>18049369

Even though you said he told you last night, it's still pretty much the same day since a fucking evening prior is hardly any time
>>
tell him hes a fag and to fuck off
>>
>>18049347
Don't be a fucking push over dude, tell him that he should've given you notice and that it's rude to shoo you away because you're an "inconvenience." Just stay in your room and try to avoid them for the evening. If he really wanted to be romantic he would've taken her out some place, not stuck indoors humping and watching youtube videos.
>>
>>18049369

I'm okay with the guy... I mean, he does have to put up with me working at home, which has to suck for him, but at the same time, he never contributes to shit around the house and is paying dirt cheap rent.

I just absolutely can't stand conflict with my roommates, and I hate being THAT roommate that starts to tell you what to do and makes the house feel shitty to come home to.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.