[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soo my dumbest most idiotic stupid chubby best friend got laid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 1487078972694s.jpg (5KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
1487078972694s.jpg
5KB, 250x210px
Soo my dumbest most idiotic stupid chubby best friend got laid before me. I want to die
>>
Why would you want to die? Some people get laid first, some others later. Stop putting so much weight into it; it does NOT matter.
>>
>>18049317
>>18049321
don't listen to him OP it does matter.
>>
>>18049317
why is this embarrassing? did he/she got laid by a 10/10 or by a dumb idiotic stupid chubby girl/dude?
>>
And what are you doing to try to get laid if it matters that much to you? Are you putting in effort to get a relationship? Are you putting in effort to get a FWB? Are you looking around for a prostitute?

What about what your friend's doing? Did he do any of those things? Is he behaving differently from you around girls? What can you take away from this besides a sense of self-pity?
>>
Fat man pursued sex while you were lurking the internet.
>>
>>18049323
It matters because ITS MY LAMEST FUCKING FRIEND
>>
>>18049327
Actually I was at the gym.....
>>
>>18049328
If he's that lame why's he your best friend?
>>
>>18049328
Stop being friends with people you don't even take seriously and actually hate.

Also, if it's THAT URGENT, go find a hooker or a drunk slut in a bar.
>>
>>18049325
Shes a solid 6,5 at best but for his standards she is a 9,5
>>
It's not a competition numb nuts.

Pretty much all of my friends got laid before I did. But I'm the one who got a 10/10 to fall head over heels for me and take my V card. I wouldn't trade sharing that special night with someone I have such an emotional connection with for any amount of bitches.

There's no need to rush it. Sex is just sex. If you simply want it for the physical satisfaction, you'll be thoroughly disappointed. You can jack off or hire a whore if you just want to get your nut. Look for a person that you deeply connect with, and sex will develop naturally out of that relationship.
>>
Your bro will be married to a screaming shriveled cunt who never puts out for him, while you're having harem sex with college girls across the whole spectrum of experience levels.

Play the long-term game.
>>
>>18049328
That's no way to talk about your friends. If that's how you are it's obvious why you're having trouble finding a relationship.
>>
>>18049317
Sex is overrated anyway.

Source: I've had sex.
>>
>>18049335
Shove your shaming tactics up your ass and light the fuse, anyone can act holier-than-thou in any thread and it's always worth the exact same zero.

OP: you're annoyed because something annoying happened. You'll get over it, stop telling the world everything that's on your mind. The only thing you're going to get in response is strangers telling you what's on theirs, which will usually have nothing to do with your actual situation or question.
>>
>>18049341
Behold, Cpt. Obvious himself!
>>
>>18049331
I dont hate him one bit I actually love the fucker, but its a fact that he is lame. He even knows that I think that he is lame and sometimes really cringey, but hey he is one of my best friends, dunno maybe his charm is his goofiness..
>>
>>18049330
I know him since childhood I've done him a lot of favors, hes done a lot for me, hes a loyal buddy he somewhat understands me and much more thing. Because he's lame doesnt mean he can be my best friend
>>
>>18049317

This isn't advice or an advice related question.

Your moronic post tells me that you are the "most dumbest idiotic stupid" guy - not your friend. Sex isn't the end all be all, although it does feel nice. Stop caring about it and stop acting like you're 17. You'll eventually get what you want.

I lost my virginity when I was 16, 5'8", and 260lbs. I had long greasy hair and fucked up teeth to boot. You can do it too.. just stop acting like an entitled fuckwad child. Faggot.
>>
>>18049359
He's most probably underage.
>>
>>18049317
Fucking lmao

Inaction is what keeps you from getting laid. Put yourself out there and love yourself. As in exercise, plan for the future, dress well.
>>
>>18049355
The point is that the qualities you find desirable in him might also be qualities that girls would find desirable in him.

You mentioned you go to the gym so I'm assuming you're reasonably healthy/attractive. What else can you offer a girl? What about what you've been doing to find a girl?
>>
>>18049333
The problem with me is that I am really picky I've had the chance to s3x a grill but in my gut it didnt fell it was the right thing to do.If I am gonna do it I want it to be with a 10/10 girl. But there is the fact that 95% of my close friends are not virgins and when the subject of "Sex/virginity" I stand awkwardly on the side and slowly die inside.My brother and father keep saying that I am not gonna marry the girl I sex but still I dont want it to be a random that just want my dick inside her. I hope you understand what i mean
>>
>>18049359
Never said its the end of all. It just puts me in a weird mind state. And yes I know I can do it I know it will happen the problem is that I dont know when..
>>
>>18049370
Well, I am pretty fit I have decent six pack and muscles. I get told that I am handsome, I have curly dark hair (girls love it). What can I offer ? I am a great listener I have cheated once on a girl and the feeling killed me afterwards so I wont do that never again, I guess I am smart(define smart xD) I am really interested in psychology, I am really funny and prob more stuff that I cant think of right now. What I've been doing to find a girl? I force myself to go on every party I can go just so I can try and find a girl and I've been going out a lot lately. Maybe I just aint lucky..but then again does luck exist
>>
Yeah, know that feel. My devout holier than thou perfect christian friend lost hers before me too.
>and no, she didn't get married first kek
Is what it is, keep at it and it'll happen eventually.
Fat friend probably just has more confidence than you. That's what really attracts people. Most women would fuck even a 4/10 if he could have the confidence and moves to trick her into mentally believing he's a 6.
Seriously, it's a mind fuck. My last boyfriend was frankly pretty ugly, but because he acted like he was hot shit, I believed he was hot shit. After breaking up (and no, it was not a bad break up, it was mutual) I realized "Huh, objectively he really isn't all that attractive. It was just his personality that made him so sexy."
>>
>>18049326
Most answered here >>18049419
But to those I didnt
>Are you putting in effort to get a FWB?
No, but I should, I dont have any experience with FWB.
>Are you looking around for a prostitute?
No
>What about what your friend's doing?
He's being himself I suppose
>Did he do any of those things?
No because he is too shy
>Is he behaving differently from you around girls?
Yes he is quite awkward around girls and tries REALLY hard to crack jokes.
>What can you take away from this besides a sense of self-pity?
I should try harder
>>
File: doubt.png (29KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
29KB, 300x162px
>>18049419
>I have cheated once
kek I wouldn't open with that one there mate.

Also,
>6pack
>Pic related
>>
>>18049435
Well he isnt the most confident person I am not too but I am more confident, in that I am sure.
>>
>>18049468
Ofc I wont open up to a girl like ' HEEY I have cheated only once on a girl and it didnt end up well for me so I wont do it again to you or anyone.
>6pack
Want a pic with the post's ID/ Number
>>
>>18049484
While showing my 6pax for proof, sounds douchey as hell
>>
>>18049484
Time stamped pic, yeah. Because 4chan lives by the rule of "Pics or it didn't happen"
>>
File: af5.gif (2MB, 321x223px) Image search: [Google]
af5.gif
2MB, 321x223px
>>18049529
>>
File: Delivery.jpg (139KB, 945x851px) Image search: [Google]
Delivery.jpg
139KB, 945x851px
>>18049558
Not the best but light fucks it up
>>
>>18049617
Meh fair enough. Not really defined, but kind of there I guess.

Must be your personality.
>>
>>18049617
No one gives a shit about 6 packs though, it's all about arms, shoulder and chest. And your face of course.
>>
>>18049627
its mostly personality and mine isnt that shitty desu
>>
>>18049637
I meant about physical attributes.
>>
>>18049617
lmao
>>
>>18049646
Well I am working on all of them so hey....
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.