[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did some really embarrassing things when drunk and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1486706039610.jpg (109KB, 1148x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486706039610.jpg
109KB, 1148x1200px
I did some really embarrassing things when drunk and I've been extremely worried at how people are gonna treat me from now on.

How can I deal with the back lash?
How should I handle the situation?

What are some things you've done when extremely drunk and how did other people react after?
>>
In my experience, almost everyone did some stupid shit while drunk. No need to worry about this.

But I would advise to at least apologize for the behavior.
>>
>>18049305
Yeah but the people I know are extremely judgemental...
>>
>>18049286
How stupid are we talking about here?

I kept making out and dry humping random strangers and was really humiliated but my friends laughed it off and said it was fine.
>>
>>18049286

Who is this semen demon? Goddamn...
>>
>>18049414
That's pretty much what I did, hugged and groped a lot of girls.
Some ugly, some not.
>>
>>18049415
>
you don't call something cute a semen demon bruv, that's like an unwritten rule
>>
>>18049417
It's okay, especially if you were doing it in a club or something.

Depends where you are, but I'm living in a shithole full of chavs in England and this behaviour is pretty much expected.

If you feel what you did was wrong learn from this and try to control your drinking. But honestly, it's not that big of a deal. Could have been much worse
>>
>>18049431
Yeah was at a club.
Feel pretty shitty about it, it was my first time out drinking and I had wayyy too much. Vomit enduring amounts.

I am just kinda freaking out and what people are gonna think of me now...
>>
>>18049286

If you actually remember, and you remember the people you have behaved poorly towards, man up and address them directly and tell them you are sorry

Or you can bow your head and accept some intense gossiping for a couple of weeks until the next party where someone else does something stupid and you are off the hook

Protip: drunk people do stupid things
>>
>>18049286
Nobody really cares that much. They'll give you shit for it sometimes but that's it. No big deal. Just adds to your character.

My room mate once tried to piss on the blinds while standing on a couch at 4am.

I tried to skateboard to walmart for food and fell off in 100 yards. I also broke a lamp once. And ruined a frying pan trying to make hash browns. I haven't gotten that drunk in about a year and a half though.

I once was drunk and made fun of some annoying girl my friend was friends with at a concert. I'm glad though, that chick was insufferable.

I once was at a dance concert and the band told everyone to take their shirts off and I was the only one who did, that one is the funniest imo.

I have also hit on trashy waitresses in front of my friends, and spent way too much money in strip clubs.

Now I don't go to strip clubs anymore.

I was once kicked out of a country western bar for being too drunk.

At that same bar when I was 21 I was hit on by a 32 year old bar slag. I agreed tp go do coke with her and made out with her with her sons in the other room. The coke man never came though.
>>
File: trump.jpg (51KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
51KB, 659x659px
>>18049286
> What are some things you've done when extremely drunk
I voted for Donald Trump. I sure as hell wasn't going to vote sober.
>>
>>18049441
Bro, that is no big deal. That's actually funny. The most you'll get is your friends will make fun of you.

I'd be like watch out for anon, ladies, he's two shots from being all over you.

Then you'll look all embarrassed and say that was one time. Then your friends will explain what you did and laugh and tell them you're harmless. And that's IF they decide to make fun of you.
>>
>>18049441
They literally won't care.

I felt really mortified too, it was on Saturday when I did that stupid shit, but I realise that people don't give a shit.Trust me
>>
>>18049485
>>18049483
>>18049470
>>18049449
Thanks for the kind words. I'm just panicking for no good reason, hard to calm down though.
>>
>>18049562
I'm still worried if any pictures surface desu. But other than that, it really doesn't matter.

Just be cautious when drinking
>>
>>18049480
You did the right thing and picked the right candidate.

For that, I commend you.

Let's fight for true love, peace and happiness, brother. Not the bullshit liberals have spewed since 2014.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.