[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am basically nothing. I am worthless - inferior to my peers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1472706319391.jpg (73KB, 336x339px) Image search: [Google]
1472706319391.jpg
73KB, 336x339px
I am basically nothing. I am worthless - inferior to my peers in every field I partake in every regard. I was born unattractive (by all conventional standards), autistic (literally, not 4chan 'tism) and unintelligent (measurably) with asthma, diabetes, and Rheumatoid arthritis. When I was very young I wanted to be a lot of things, but now I I have no feasible aspirations and there's nothing I want that I can have. At the age of 19 I am confined to a wheelchair for the rest of my life. The only thing left I could realistically pursue was being a civilian pilot but alas, despite near perfect blood:glucose control my entire life I have recently been informed that I am already going blind due to Diabetic retinopathy.
Why live?
>>
>>18049279
Many ask the same question, the answer is not some sappy thing, it is that you must fight and destroy your enemies.
>>
File: one-piece-anime-4510.jpg (479KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
one-piece-anime-4510.jpg
479KB, 1920x1200px
>>>why live?

well, i won't tell you the usual bullshit of stay positive, but if you're going to be negative atleast try to do something before let's say you go blind. Write a book or learn a language, watch movies and live as much as you can. Travel and do all the things you want. At the end of the day, when you've done everything you wanted to do come back and ask the same question, i'm sure you'll find the answer in yourself
>>
What do you really want in life?

If there was just one thing?
>>
File: 500.gif (185KB, 448x400px) Image search: [Google]
500.gif
185KB, 448x400px
>>18049508
Of course. It's all so simple now. Better rig this wheelchair up like a killdozer. Wait, fuck, I don't have any enemies.

>>18049517
Well I've mostly been spending my days watching TV/anime and reading manga. I learned Japanese in high school as a result. I guess I'm already winning. Can't travel because I'm piss broke and can't really work. Tried to get into programming since it's something I could sort of do even though typing wears me out pretty fast. Struggled for a few months but it just wouldn't stick. Sort of an excuse/cop out to quit but I'm literally sub-90 IQ so whatever. Even if I had money traveling is sort of difficult when you're alone, crippled, and dependent on perishable medication. Everything I wanted to do is gone now. Air force pilot, humanitarian, and MMA fighter to name a few off the top of my head. Silly and cliche I know but the last time I had dreams I was 8 or so.

>>18049541
What does that even mean? If I simply must answer I'll say the freedom to choose what I do each and every day. Quite unattainable as a burden of the state. I don't really understand the question though. Can you summarize your desires into one "thing"?
>>
You know already. Nobody cares and nobody ever will. No matter what happens nobody ever understands. People have no empathy or understanding for anything, except what they have experienced. Nobody will help you. Most people are totally worthless retards. Life is completely meaningless. I have spent most of my life suffering for nothing, because I was too weak to end it.
I used to want to care, but I don't anymore. On the internet you can see millions of people in agony, and you won't change anything. It's how it will always be.
Whatever you do, don't listen to other people. I know too much, and philosophy and people's opinions are like poison. In the end it's just another hurdle to fight to go back to what you know already.
There's no reason to spend a day, a hour, a minute or a second in a life you hate, no matter what anyone else says. I have a few diseases, but nothing as severe as yours diagnosed. I would rather die than be disabled, there's nothing more to say, and my opinion won't change. Our lives are separate, there's no point in asking others. There is no such thing as justice. Philosophy is a dead end, you can change it like a glove. If your life is fucked that's how it is, and there is nothing more to it. It's a random fall of the dice, you are on your own, and always will be. You can always only go up or down. If there's no way to go up, there's nothing left to do.
There is no reason to live. We were born into it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.