[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friends (even though the voices in my head tell me they all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1468907623384.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1468907623384.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
My friends (even though the voices in my head tell me they all hate me) accidentally just prevented me from committing suicide and i feel angry and scared because of myself. Angry because i had the opöortunity ruined and my other half is scared after the realization of what i was going to do and all of the consequences. What the fuck do i do?
>>
>>18049040
Break down.
Cry.
Lean on their shoulder.

It's okay. They're there for you. This is a hard time.
>>
>>18049040
>accidentally saved me from suicide

>"Sorry about last night anon. I had no idea my dog would chew through your noose. But it's OK I fed it some pills you had lined up so he should feel better, but just in case I'll need to borrow your razor in case he needs surgery. Oh also I wanted to play hide and seek with the bullets from your gun but I forgot where I put them"
>>
>>18049080
I admittedly kekd at this.
But in all seeiousness i was going to jump in front of a train.
>>
>>18049095
Well that's definitely a decent way to do it. You won't feel much of anything, but someone will have to clean up your exploded guts, so that's a dick move.

I'd talk with your friends/family about it if I were you. Talking it over really does help and more often than not they won't hate you for doing it, they would just want to know why
>>
>>18049103
I'm afraid to talk about this with my friends anon. Like i said the voices in my head keep telling me they all actually hate me. And i do not want to make my parents worry about me, they've got enough stress as is.
>>
Just kill yourself. Stab yourself through the eye with a knife. Why do you care? If you've actually given up on life you wouldn't give a shit about this. Claim your death faggot and just do it.

>other half
>voices in my head

There is no one else. There's only you. Life is confusing your little pathetic head because you've been lying to yourself that you're not in control, and that you can blame your friends, or other "yous" that are not you. Fuck right off. Seriously, just kill yourself right now. Go into the kitchen and grab a knife and stab your stupid fucking face.
>>
>>18049120
The fear is real anon. I was afraid to talk with my family and friends too about the voices in my head I'd hear at times and I too tried to kill myself. The train was also my first choice. You're not alone anon. I know it's scary. You need to talk to someone about this. Those voices in your head are not your friends. They don't care about you. Those of us here in real life do care about you. You have to fight anon. You can do this. Inbelieve in you. Don't give up. I know how hard it is to not give up. I still have suicidal thoughts from time to time and I have plans but I push forward and keep fighting. You can do this anon.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.