[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't need advice, more like cheering. I'm a 27KV.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
I don't need advice, more like cheering.
I'm a 27KV.
I'm 5"7 brown spic, look like a filipino.

I've tried everything, I've swipped around 200-300 girls on tinder, put all ages (yes, I was desperate).
I've made a fake facebook account and started to talk to girl there, because I suffered from social anxiety, that cured my shaking hands.
I've tried to pick up at least 20-30 girls IRL, yes, from 20 girls, around 10 will give me their phone, of which 3 will reply to me.

I don't think I'm ugly, just average, I'm not fat.
I've even spend six months becoming fit and lost fat.

yeah, I've become more alpha and right now people tend to think I'm an alpha, socially extroverted and all that shit.

But I feel emotionally empty, I feel devastated, I was having hopes, hopes made of watching public pickup shit, reading r9k memes about girls being whores, reading about stories here that girls will fuck double digits guys, stories of pickup guys who says: hey, read our book, I'm scoring 30 girls per week, buy my DVD.

It's all BS, I feel emotionally dry after spending so much time and energy and having 0 success.

I even wanna quit my college, what's the point of going to college (is free here in tacoland) if I'm not going to score a girl, because I didn't enter college to learn because I rather self teach myself.

I feel so empty right now, all my hopes were crushed.
Is there even hope for me?

All those dreams were fueled by an industry that profits from losers dreams like me, yeah, just be like me, be an alpha guy (usually an attractive guy) or is an attractive women who says: women are attracted to alpha and confident guys, except me, because I'm an extreme case.

Right now I feel sleepy in classes and just want to go to home and cry.

I felt so good last week, was approaching girls, losing the fear.
But now, I don't even want to approach girls, like, what is the point even?
>>
If I see a girl alone in my college, I'm not thinking: wow, this is a perfect chance, I'm thinking: what's the point of going for all this BS again.

Like, what's the point of even approaching girls now, it will all end up being the same BS, she wont give me her phone, if she gives me her phone, she wont reply and even if she replies, there will be no chance she will give me a date.

It's like:
1/3 of girls will give you a phone.
1/3 of said girls will never reply.
1/3 of said girls will show not interest.
1/3 MAYBE some one single girl will show interest.

It's like BS, so what's the point of even approaching a girl?

>huh duh become better
I've become better, much better than my beta days, but is even worth it?

I will say no, is not even worthy.

I will say a hooker is much easier and better.
and I'm considering to get money, hire hookers and stop giving a fuck about meeting women.

Yeah, a hooker will be 100 but will be 11 times better anything I can pickup.

The worse part is that I'm just one week in college but I not longer have even interest in going to my college, I just want to quit, but I know I don't wanna make my family see me quit.

The worse part is the fucking entitlement of girls, I wasn't even approaching 9 or 8.
I was fucking approaching literally 5-6-7

Fucking literal 5 behave as if they were a 7, and even 7 behave as if they were a 10/10

I will tell you is fucking BS, you're not even hot bitch.
>>
Elliot Rodger, stop putting women on the pedestal.
Stop thinking your value depends on how many women you can pick up.

You feel like you desperately need to get with a chick to prove yourself as a man, this is probably part of the reason you're not getting any and part of the reason you're doomed to be working class for the rest of your life.
>>
>>18048941
no retard.
I'm not elliot.

>pedestal
I give up on women, is not worth the effort.
>>
>>18048942
Then what's the point of this thread, Elliot?
>>
>>18048961
I needed to express my feelings, even if nobody cares.

>Elliot
yeah, yeah, is so easy to make fun of the weak male.

yeah, yeah, you're a virgin, you're a loser if you're male.

no need to give me again this BS.

I just want some girl you know.
>>
>>18048970
>I give up on girls
>I just want some girl

I want to beat the shit out of you, you pathetic sack of shit. Fuck you and your whole generation.
>>
>>18048981
>can't read the part where when I see a girl I feel simply is too much effort
I did the math for you.

Every new girl I met, there's like 1/20 chances she will even reply to me.

So, what's the point?
>>
>>18048915
Females hate short men.
>>
File: 1466327900418.jpg (114KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466327900418.jpg
114KB, 682x1024px
>>18048915
It sounds cliche as hell, but work on yourself. What do I mean by this? Well most importantly, I'd say in your case, get money. Establish yourself in a career.
You see school as this thing that's in your way, when really it's the avenue you need to go down to achieve what you want.
It's great that you're working on your confidence. But what do women really find attractive? Having a career and being financially sustainable is one of the most attractive things you can do.
There's a lot of other reasons why having a career will help you get women. But most importantly, women find direction attractive. Even if you're not at your destination yet, as long as you have a plan.
Stay in school. Start thinking about where you want to go in life. Who knows who you'll meet through work, and on your way there.
>>
>>18048915

Read the book Models by Mark Manson.
It's not pua bullshit - it's real, grounded principles regarding male-female interaction. If you're ready to give up, then there's not much to lose is there? Just give the book a go.

There's hope for you yet
>>
You're the cancer that's killing this site.
Luckily, I bet that you don't visit any other boards more than [r9k], /adv, /pol/, /v/ and /b/.
Good luck, retard.
>>
>>18049044
>>18049149
Thanks, I drank some valeriana and feel better right now.

I guess I have no other alternative.

But is ok, I think I needed to feel like shit, simply to grow up from my child ideas about hooking up culture.

There's not much I can do, I got told I was simply ugly by fit.
>>
>>18048915
Holy fuck you got 3 girls numbers
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.