[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no easy way to ask this. >grandmother dies >grandfather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: e44.png (300KB, 680x332px) Image search: [Google]
e44.png
300KB, 680x332px
There is no easy way to ask this.
>grandmother dies
>grandfather dies
>best friend for 14 years kills himself
>cat dies
>get thyroid cancer
>get fired
>girlfriend leaves me, tells me she loves some 8 years older dude now who's treating her like shit and doesn't even like her at all
>everything happens in a span of 3 months
No surprise I got depression and want to kill myself. I've been laying in my bed doing pretty much nothing for a few months now, not even motivated to eat or shower.

The problem is that I struggle finding professional help. I keep on landing on waiting lists that are like 4 to 7 months at best, but until then I probably have killed myself already. They do this priority thing when they have too many requests. Any ideas on how to get help faster?
>>
>>18048914
Did you tell them you're making plans to kill yourself? That usually gets priority, and in this case is fairly accurate.
>>
https://youtu.be/8ELnhjGw4Zs

I thought my situation was difficult.. now I just feel selfish. Better days, anon.
>>
Like >>18048922 said tell them you want to kill yourself and you'll probably get bumped up. I have good friends and they get me through tough times. Maybe talk to your friends about all this shit before you get professional help. I know your best friend died but maybe your other friends could help you out. I wish I could tell you it goes away but it never does. I just try living my life even with all the death going around. Are you getting treatment for the cancer?
>>
>>18048922
well yes, I have indeed told them that I am thinking about killing myself. when they asked if I was about to actually do it though, I just replied that I am just thinking about it. this is probably why they don't bother that much.
>>18048925
better days are kinda hard to imagine now, but thanks though
>>18049011
I didn't want to elaborate my situation too much in the OP. The thing is that I have since then lost all trust in people, even in my friends and family, therefore I have abandoned them. I am pretty much alone now. If I could, I would have talked to the of course.
>>
>>18049100
Will they never speak to you again? Your friends and family I mean? Like did you totally break off all contact with them? If so go out and try to smile. When you try to smile you sometimes become happy and you forget about everything. It happens to me anyway. Life is too short to keep on worrying about shit, I mean I still think about my family members who died I just go on living. I don't know op, but seriously tho are you getting treatment?
>>
www.7cups.com

Hope this helps anon.
>>
>>18048914
>I keep on landing on waiting lists that are like 4 to 7 months at best
You should travel to the USA for treatment; we have the best health-care in the world without waiting in any form -- it sounds like you're going to die soon anyway, so don't worry about the debt.
>>
>>18049688
This site used to be good but now I feel babied every time I go on it pisses me off and just makes me feel worse
>>
I am sorry anon, things will get better don't worry
>>
File: 1419857912544.jpg (39KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1419857912544.jpg
39KB, 330x319px
>>18048914
lmfao, thanks for playing the game of life
>>
File: 788_6_ep6rcphx9y.jpg (157KB, 620x452px) Image search: [Google]
788_6_ep6rcphx9y.jpg
157KB, 620x452px
It helps when you try to rationalize things, as awful as it is, you always knew your grandparents and cat were gonna pass away before you, its just unfortunate that it happened all together so closely. Thyroid cancer is more often than not curable and your girlfriend and job can go fuck themselves for ditching you anyway.

Don't focus on the collective awfulness, just focus on getting yourself financially stable and when you can take a moment, cry, rage, grieve however you can, let the emotions run free. I wholeheartedly recommend reconnecting with your family and friends, you need em more than ever.
>>
>>18049777
Triblos confirms it.
>>
>>18048914

go to the ER and tell them you want to off yourself. They'll admit you and have you see a psychiatrist within 24 hours. I've been to psych wards (as an employee) and you get alot of emo qt3.14s that come through. I wouldn't mind sticking my dick in some of that crazy
>>
>>18048914
All therapists are trash.
>>
>>18049992>>18048914

Usually, you'll just get stuck with some 40yr counsellor who doesn't give a fuck, well in the UK anyways. So unless your into old man dick stay away and just use a hotline
>>
Try eating and taking a shower then.

Everybody only gets one lifetime.

Sometimes it ends sooner than later big fucking deal.
Do something you enjoy.
Eat your favorite food. If you dont have your favorite food then eat some apples oranges some fruit to get some fucking vitamins and neutriants you goddamn need to live.
Eat a bigmac from mcdonalds if you are poor and cant afford oranges or grapes.
Shower for 5 minutes in cold water.
Take a hot bubble bath. Go to a sauna idk just relax.
You have the rest of you existance to turn things around. The world isnt gonna end just because some doctor told you it will. Not because some disease said you will die.
Do something you love. While you still can.
Look at cat videos of them sneaking.
Look up that tv shkw you never finished and finish it.

Go for a walk outside. Get in a fight with a stranger. Get drunk with stranger. Black out in the street. Live a little.
>>
Also get another cat. Thier are a hundreds of cats that will love you if you feed and shelter them just like your last one.
Ive had 2 dogs of mine die. Currently on the 3rd i love them all. And will keeping loving more even after my current has died.
>>
>>18048914
sounds like ur dirt poor dude. should get a job, youll feel better.
>>
I wish you better times annon. Greetings from the Netherlands
>>
I'm sorry for the delayed reply, went for some sleep, even though I didn't really get much.
>>18049682
I completely fucked my friends over, and I won't tell my family as they've been fighting and yelling at each other every time when I tried talking about my problems. They are everything but happy when I'm having something to talk about. It'll probably destroy them.
>>18049688
I'll give it a shot later, thanks
>>18049710
I'd first like to know all my possibilities here before going elsewhere to be honest.
>>18049826
About the cat and grandparents: sure, it was going to happen sooner or later, you're absolutely right. The other things though aren't that easy to rationalize. They'll do a chemotherapy when I'm ready but the huge problem is that it's unimaginably painful, and with no one by my side, it's hard to go through mentally aswell. I'd like to get some mental stability first, therefore this thread.
>>18049992
You gotta be extremely careful with these things here, they will just enprison you in a mental hospital. My ex gf is in one currently and it's insufferable. It's the last thing I want really.

Like I said, it's kinda tricky to get to top priority when you don't appear to be an immediate threat to yourself. On the other hand you can also fuck up and end up in a mental institution
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.