[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it too autistic to buy 30 pairs of the same model of socks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1476213435536.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1476213435536.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Is it too autistic to buy 30 pairs of the same model of socks (all black) so I never have to bother finding a pair again? I hate it when I can't find 2 identical socks.
>>
>>18048755
i dont think anyone in the entire world gives as much as a single second of thought to your socks. well i did just now but that doesnt count.
>>
>>18048755
Totally did the same thing 5 years ago.
>>
>>18048758
All right, next question. Is it too autistic to have 15 identical t-shirts (all white, no marking or branding visible)?

I don't want to sound like a pretentious numale hipster, but I think having no clothing choices makes life easier. Same way Steve Jobs, or Mark Zuckerberg wears the same thing every day.

I hate that I have to make a decision every morning on what combination of clothes to wear.

But then again, it's probably "funny" if someone wears white shirt and blue jeans every day, people will question if he actually wears the same thing every day or he has multiple identical clothes.
>>
>>18048755
Time is money, this saves time .. so no. Wasn't it Einstein that had seven or eight completely like attires so he never had to waste time on deciding what to wear ?
>>
>>18048768
Not at all, I used to wish I was in private school so I could wear a uniform and not have to worry about what I was going to wear everyday.
I'd say get your 15 white shirts, and maybe some polos or regular tees in your favorite primary colors- then it's only a choice of color or white.
You could also mix it up by having some flannels/button ups to throw over your white shirts if you're seeing friends or going out to dinner.
And maybe some khakis or black jeans so if you feel like you've worn white shirts and blue jeans 5 days in a row (or are seeing someone multiple times a week) so you at least have the option.
>>
File: surprise.jpg (92KB, 386x391px) Image search: [Google]
surprise.jpg
92KB, 386x391px
>>18048755
>>18048768
I do this more then 10 years already
>>
I've been doing this for as long as I can remember.
>>
>>18048755
Not at all. It is a time and money saver. I do the same thing. I buy a couple dozen pairs at a time. For you how don't see it, the way this saves money is you can use up the other sock of a pair when one is worn out. I usually get a new batch when about half of them are worn out and thrown out.
>>
>>18048755
It's the smartest thing you can do. It saves so much time not having to sort though them.
>>
>>18048768
I used to do that and it made me a large target of ridicule.

Besides it's nice to have variety in life. I get too uncomfortable if I wear the exact same shit every day
>>
>>18048755

isntead of limiting yourself to just one choice of clothes, try limiting yourself to three or so choices. that way you have a little variety but can still keep choice out of the situation
>>
>>18048755
My husband does this, and has since I've known him.
>>
>>18049218
What was your choice of outfit?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.