[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm falling madly in love, but I have no idea how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Foolish boy.jpg (113KB, 750x972px) Image search: [Google]
Foolish boy.jpg
113KB, 750x972px
I think I'm falling madly in love, but I have no idea how to contact this person

pic related
>>
>>18048688
Fuck off.
>>
I'm Not lying
E:/He's really not lying.
>>
how did you meet her ? if you see her often just come to her, tell her staight you find her pretty cute and ask her if she wants to watch a movie drink coffee or someting.
>>
>>18048688
You can't be in love with someone you're not in regular contact with.

underage b&
>>
>>18048750
maybe he/she sees her/him often but never tried to talk to him/her.

you can't assume to know how others people react
>>
>>18048766
Go back to sleep, mum.
Chances are he orbited around her and only hangs out as her 'friend'.

Either way, he ain't eva gon' catch dat pussy, y'know what I'm sayin'? Dogcatcha's outta business.
>>
we've never met, but love is something you have to just go for

E:/You know?
>>
>>18048803
Am I being RP'd?
Am I being Punk'd?
What's with the E schtick, stranger?
>>
>>18048807
?
E:/They don't seem to know me.
Well you are a

sEcret
>>
I'm kinda in the same boat.. but, I found a way to contact my crush.. but it's such a fucked up method..and such a weird ass method..that I basically have to shut up and keep my feelings to myself till I see her again.
>>
>>18048815
That's sad.
E:/ Very sad.
Don't ever give up tho
E:/You must always try again
And hey, you never
E:/ Know it?
?
E:/Sigh...
>>
>>18048815
in short, she was a performer at a show i attended every year, this year i had the courage to speak to her, but nearly long enough. she doesn't have an artists fb page or website, nothing, but, i know where she will perform next, so i could totally call the establishment and get her on the phone if I tried.. but it would be SO..MUCH..CREEPIER... than if I had simply asked her for her number...but I was crushing too hard to..so now I'm fucked.
>>
File: tails.jpg (64KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
tails.jpg
64KB, 640x853px
>>18048824
Hmm, I want to look more into this, but I have work this evening so I need to get my rest. (I make bullets for a living)
E:/We'll be on around 2-3AM
Thank you kindly, stranger!
>>
>>18048824
Anon, to be frank she's a performer. She probably gets guys chasing on her regularly. That being said, you might as well say fuck it and try what you want if you think you're worth her time.

Do you think you're worth her time?
>>
>>18048824
You can send her a letter c/o the show, c/o the producers.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.