[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>matched with girl on Tinder >she's pretty much perfect,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1462782189999.gif (2MB, 256x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462782189999.gif
2MB, 256x400px
>matched with girl on Tinder
>she's pretty much perfect, like 10/10 looks like a Disney princess
>actually fun to talk to, we hit it off
>conversation is going amazing when out of nowhere she starts saying she takes meds because she's depressed
>apologizes for me for being a "pumped and dumped" girl
>then says she slepts with a bunch of guys from Tinder, guys in wheelchairs, guys from other countries, and slept with a total of 11 guys and made out with over 30 guys and women
>she's 18
>then starts saying she was kind of addicted to it because of the depression but now wants to stop
>and that she's telling me so that she doesn't "deceive" me

What would you do now?
>>
Run

>Captcha: Click the stop signs
Appropriate
>>
She's looking for a dumbass provider for her, get the fuck out.
>>
>>18048600
Pump her and dump her. What the fuck.

Unless you're one of those types who thinks, "She is impure, and therefore I cannot and will not touch her."
>>
>>18048600
show a picture of her
>>
Give her the D and then flee
>>
>>18048600
This is literally a classic trait of girls with borderline personality disorder. If you don't know what you're doing, run, run and never contact her again. Delete your facebook, change your phone number, maybe move to Peru.
>>
She was honest with you.. be good to her, nothing more. If it fails, it fails.. but at least you know she was true, and you tried.
>>
Proceed no further. When a girl tells you she's damaged goods, take her word for it and move on. You ever seen those videos of BPD girls destroying their boyfriend's shit and trying to bait him into hitting them? A wet hole is just not worth it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.