[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that some ugly, very fat people get together to settle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Is it true that some ugly, very fat people get together to settle because they think no one will want them?

How do you recognize those couples? Any way to get them to get better and seek true relationships?
>>
>>18048543
Statistically I haven't seen many relationships of this type because fat and ugly people often think they deserve better than themselves, it's disgusting how they attempt to come of as normal to disguise their inadequacy.
>>
I've been wondering this myself.

Met a couple. Pretty cliche.
Guy is a fat neckbeard cape fanboy whose clothes, phone, bags and room are filled with mainstream cape stuff. he defends the DC company with all his life, and depsite his complaints he still buys their products and bad movies. He's generally chill and not very confrontationnal
The girl though, while just as fat (friends she looks like her boyfriend minus the beard) is more aggressive, complains a lot, considers herself a feminist and worships Joss Whedon and Star Wars. She claimed to have been bullied at school because she's different, but I think it's her constant nagging and crticism that annoyed people.

Anyway. They never show any sign of affection. She's mostly mean to him, and they have the dynamic of two collaborators who barely touch each other. They've been together for more then 5 years though.

So I keep wondering if they stick together because they have no other option, or if I'm projecting.
>>
Thanks for the images of fat sex I now have in mind.
>>
You'll know once you see such a couple. My buddy is currently in one, for like 5 years or so and the best way to describe it is to say they're under some sort if contract.
>>
>>18048543
man, i hope so
otherwise im gonna be alone forever
>>
>>18048823
>the best way to describe it is to say they're under some sort if contract.
How so?
>>
All those people online saying how amazing sex is - I imagine them to be one of those couples
>>
>>18048867
It is pretty amazing sometimes
>>
I think im ugly, since never even been on a date. I workout though and Im really healthy. I'll take damn near anything, yet not end morbidly obese women speak to me lol. Im starting to really hate how i look.

Better myself? I tried this so much. Couple years of gym and health. Dressing nice and being friendly, rendered moot.
>>
>>18049012
Maybe the issue is somewhere else.

I know my gf and all before her were into my body type, but mostly into my personality. Maybe there's something about you that's great, and that you should push more, and not just expect your appearance to do the trick.
>>
>>18049067
Im not sure I have plenty of guy friends and people often come talk to me. Based on this I assume my personality is at least decent.
>>
>>18049106
You know, I have plenty of girl friends. It doesn't mean they'd want to date me.

I'm not saying you're an asshole at all. I don't know you. What i'm saying is that maybe there are more things you might want to display about yourself.
Because expecting your weight loss or body type to be enough isn't gonna cut it. Women don't necessarily care about that.
>>
>>18049158
Not sure man, Im friendly to anyone who talks to me. Im going to try and improve my appearance, even though i might be beating a dead horse. I can't figure out what is wrong with me and I don't know who I can ask.
>>
>>18048543

I wouldn't say my roommate is ultra-ugly, but he's got a lot working against him, like being out of shape, never eating slightly right (dinner like $14 worth of Arby's every night, eaten with his shirt off on his bed), being completely wimpy (just wants his cuddles), spends all of his spare income on toys and such...

Anyways, his ex-wife was just one of the most deplorable, gross, human beings I've ever met. I ended up at a movie marathon at their house once, and between four people, before I even got there, they'd gone through six large pizzas, two bags of chips, and had just started cracking open the tubs of ice cream. After she finished her ice cream, she dumped MORE chips onto a plate, and then balanced them on her "boobs" (more like a fat shelf) and shoveled them into her mouth without even moving her neck. I could hear her and her friend struggling to breathe from across the room.

Then, the worst part, she couldn't bend forward to get her drink, which was on the table in front of her. She had to have her husband reach forward and grab it for her.

He's got the lowest self esteem ever, but just wanted someone to say he had them, I guess.
>>
I think you can tell by how close they seem. Couples do little things. Little attentions.

Those who do not seem to not care at all. And maybe they're just in it to have someone keep them company.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.