[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Realize to be a totally moral human being you must first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: 1486929518858.jpg (968KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1486929518858.jpg
968KB, 1280x1707px
>Realize to be a totally moral human being you must first crawl into a hole and die
>Realize how silly the entire concept is
>Realize this entire existence is but a contest, and it's better to win by gratifying yourself as that is the true nature of man

I've finally seen why Jimmy Savile molested dying children and had an IQ of 149.

To slave yourself to being virtuous is idiotic, and it's against your own personal benefit.

May the best man win! I've decided to embrace what I am as a creature of this world.
>>
Did you find a reason for it?
>>
You do know it's been shown that IQ's are pretty pointless right? What's an IQ have to do with someone's moral decisions?
>>
>>18048043
He understood everything that he was doing.
He contemplated it all before he started.
>>
>>18048055
Molesting dying children isn't morally a good decision no matter how much he contemplated things. Would you be alright if I murdered your mother simply because I happen to have an IQ of 145 and contemplated things first?
>>
>>18048033
No.
The world is full of self-interested people, and I am among them.

They do not truly care if I am dying in the street. They may think they do, but it's passing altruism hardwired into their brains.

It's impossible for it to be so. The nuclear family is all that will ever truly love in this world.

I've decided to take what I will from others.

To hell with society and the humans that comprise it. There's a roaring gap between the people I love and the strangers of this earth, and it's there for a reason.

It's time to throw away the heart I've got in me.
>>
>Realize to be a totally moral human being you must first crawl into a hole and die

No, this was never right. This is the morality of the world, the world which wants to rip you apart and eat you as a snack. Some people have beliefs, but some people only have interests. If someone lacks beliefs, then their idea of morality will revolve entirely around the serving of that one person's interests.

In other words, your life is probably a giant swarm of people just saying 'give me what I want.' When you encounter someone who holds true to their beliefs, respect them.
>>
>>18048060
No, yet you're a stranger to me.
You really don't exist for anyone but yourself as do I.

It's objectively wrong, but it doesn't matter.
A human being creating another human being is objectively wrong, but it's simply satiating its base desire in its interests.

A life led by applying this principle is likely the best life.

I can rationalize and forgive myself no matter what I do. I can forget and relegate others to non-existence.
>>
Another one to the list
>>
The spirit is built, one constructive deed at a time. It is not diminished by someone else coming forth and complaining. Find what you wish to happen, make it happen, and protect yourself from those who wish for it to not happen.
>>
>>18048071
Yet their beliefs are a side-effect of what they want.

There's no escape from desire.
>>
>>18048074
What's the list?
Please explain it.
>>
>>18048072
You assume I exist for nobody but myself. You say things like objectively wrong and it not mattering. You contradict yourself anon. You're full of it and confused.
>>
>>18048055
IQ doesn't measure comprehensive awareness, it's an attempt at quantifying one's ability to learn by looking at different factors such as linguistic capability and spatial reasoning.

You can have a high IQ and miss important details or form improper conclusions due to poor understanding.
>>
>>18048080
FBI watch list for potential psychos.
>>
>>18048086
Kek
>>
Question all your life values until there is nothing left. Embrace the void.
>>
>>18048081
Yet you do exist for no-one but yourself. All of the people you love and think you care for can be reduced to desire for companionship and affection.

Empathy is ingrained into human beings for cohesion, but it creates something that doesn't make any sense when you consider what people really are.
>>
>>18048085
Poor understanding is generally wrought by stupidity.

He knew.
>>
>>18048105
>Poor understanding is generally wrought by stupidity.
Or bad instruction, or misinformation, or inconsistent thought patterns. Don't be retarded
>>
>>18048111
There is no instruction manual for life.
There's only you and what you observe, see, and comprehend.

He put a master piece together in his mind, and he used it to execute monstrosities.
>>
OP here.
I'm currently 20 years old, and I'm hoping my mind doesn't continue to develop much.

It will though, and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

I'm going to keep seeing the truth until I die.
Thoughts will float in and out of my brain and some will stick in ways I don't want them to.

I can't stop questioning my foundations.
I'm too intelligent for my own good. It only gets worse and worse the farther I go.
>>
>>18048121
What the fuck are you talking about? Comprehension and observation have shit tons of learned habits behind them, and anything that can be learned can be taught.

You're talking out of your ass
>>
>>18048142
I've decided my life is better with morality involved. It is in my interests to partake in what I'm intended to.

I'll never have a day of mental peace if I harm other human beings despite all of the ammunition I have to justify my own actions. I will know that it was BAD fundamentally.
>>
File: 066.jpg (270KB, 1930x1698px) Image search: [Google]
066.jpg
270KB, 1930x1698px
>>18048142
>tfw to intelligent to submit to prosocial morality
>>
>>18048151
Black people have a hard time comprehending and learning, and they've the lowest IQ and highest crime rate globally.

They haven't developed sympathy for their fellow human being. Empathy never had to evolve in their minds.

It's why they commit a disproportionate amount of murder and rape.

Comprehension is directly tied to IQ.

Evolution has made it so.
>>
>>18048160
racism is not allowed on adv
remove thyself from the premises
>>
>>18048165
It's not hate; it's the truth.
Blacks come from an environment abundant in food. Whites traveled north and continued to evolve.
>>
>>18048160
By your logic, you should submit to the will of anyone with a higher IQ than you for they have a better comprehension than you could grasp
>>
File: IMG_0135.png (350KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0135.png
350KB, 800x400px
People like op reminds us why we bother to enforce rules and teach morales, can you imagine a world where everyone believed this garbage? Society wouldn't be able to maintain itself.
>>
>>18048174
If it is in my interests to do so, and empiricism has been sufficiently satiated; I will.
>>
>>18048177
The entire world already believes in this garbage.
They all submit to the will of those above them to sustain themselves.

They commit crime when they're beneficiaries and the risk is low.
>>
>>18048010
I have trouble believing a 20-year-old wrote this. There's a reason people respond to shit like this with '>those edges' or 'I remember being 14.'

Hurry up and grow up.
>>
>>18048095

Babby's first reductionism.
>>
>>18048180
Your interests, other than base survival, are irrelevant due to the established inferiority of your comprehension. The more intelligent person's interests trump yours based on your chosen metric.
>>
>>18048193
And even then, if the more intelligent person deems your base survival as detrimental to a cause, they thus have the right to deny your life since it has less (if any) meaning towards the smarter person's worldview
>>
>>18048193
Yet it's still a person regardless of IQ, and it's simply acting within its own interests. I will never subjugate myself to another regardless of intelligence. Comprehension may allow them to be my better, but they are simply people farther up a ladder.

Blacks may be mentally inferior, but they're still playing a game that is older than the human race itself.

>>18048190
You don't understand. It's not edgy; it's the unfortunate state of existence. You would accept it if you're an atheist.
>>
>>18048205
I am an atheist. I just also happen to be an adult.

You're not as savvy as you think you are, and you haven't thought about this as hard as you think you have. There's a reason smarter people than you have been arguing about concepts like morality & the meaning (or lack thereof) of life and blah blah yadda yadda for hundreds, thousands of years, and will still be arguing about them long after you're dead and forgotten. Your 20-year-old brain has not pursued the field of philosophy to its inevitable conclusion, sorry.

But you can think what you like; you're just hitting this phase a couple years later than a lot of your peers. Don't do anything illegal or truly reprehensible, for your own protection if nothing else (typical college douchebaggery is fine) and in a few years you'll laugh at how you were when you were 20, like everybody does.
>>
>>18048205
>Yet it's still a person regardless of IQ
Is it? What defines a person to the point that their interests have any value? Why do your interests have any value?

And what if your interests, due to your faulty comprehension, are actually detrimental to you? How does it serve you to pursue them?
>>
>>18048215
See
>>18048156
>>
File: 1389264116550.gif (2MB, 384x282px) Image search: [Google]
1389264116550.gif
2MB, 384x282px
>>18048010

This is what happens when people of slightly above average intelligence use long words and antiquated philosophical premises to justify being an asshole.

"Its just my true nature to be a sack of shit, bro". What the fuck ever, dude. Don't place the burden of your shitty behavior on the back of humanity. You wanna be an eternal fuckhead with a superiority complex? Go for it, just own up to it. Stop trying to use mindless existentialism to explain away your shittyness.
>>
>>18048215
I miss having total bull-shit to think about.
I miss thinking about my friends for hours after I conversed with them.

I believe isolation has forced me to review everything.

I don't hate the human race. I'm built like those around me.

I see no reason to play their game though.

I'm going to buy property, rent it, and detach from other human beings the best I can.
>>
>>18048239
>I see no reason to play their game though.
>I'm going to buy property
Kek. What a pussy. If you really weren't going to play the game, you'd go claim something with no regard to concepts of others' property. It's their fault they couldn't defend it from you, and it's your fault if you lose it to someone else.

Grow a pair, faggot
>>
>>18048237
I can't justify reproducing into a meaningless world molded by evolution.

It's inherently evil.

People everywhere already know what the world is really like. I don't know why they have kids if not for the biological need they've got in themselves.

It's all preordained and already determined.

Humans will do what they desire.
>>
>>18048245
It's the only way to reach a form of liberty in this world.

You will always be forced to bow to others if you aren't a leech yourself.
>>
>>18048010

what you're failing to realize is that you'll live the most fulfilling life by being a good and moral person.

man is a social animal. only by living rightly will you feel comfortable with yourself and around others.

you can definitely follow your own moral system, but we all know what feels wrong and right in our hearts. you can try to be edgy but at the end of the day you're never going to feel good about taking advantage of people. when you don't feel good about yourself and your values and behavior , you'll never be truly alive or free.
>>
>>18048256
>You will always be forced to bow to others if you aren't a leech yourself
Worthless excuses. You bow to others because you know your will is too weak to allow you to survive on your own, and it's this weak will that grants you permission to "not take part of the game".

You're a coward looking for justification. Pure and simple
>>
>>18048190
when you spend 10 years of your life emotionally stunted because of some MMO you might as well be 14 instead of 20-something.
>>
>>18048257
I already know this.
You can't successfully transcend evolution via thought power alone.

It'll only damage you.
I can't live to the standard evolution has layed down. I would rather be genetically pruned than have children in a world that has developed in such a manner.
>>
>>18048264
You don't jump to the clap of another?
You don't dance when others tell you to dance?

There's no escape from the system of the world.
>>
>>18048269

You're jaded from spending too much time reading /pol/. Try to get some perspective and to become aware of the terrible filter you are viewing the world through. it's not objective at all.
>>
>>18048278
I'm not upset over social ills.
I'm upset that I was born too late to lead the life that was best.

The industrial world is completely diseased and not meant for humans to live in. None of it is natural. It's too late. It's only going to get worse until we're supplanted by A.I.
>>
>>18048276
>There's no escape from the system of the world.
Only if you lack the will to escape it.

Again, there's literally nothing stopping you from going to your neighbor's house, claiming it and their family for your own, and telling everyone to fuck off if you could back up these choices with force.

You think you've escaped the cave allegory, but you've just traded one cave wall for another
>>
>>18048291
Yet I will always lack the force and will to do so.
It's just the way my ego has been molded.

I'll always be scared about what I'll do to pay my bills. It's in my biology to feel fear. I've been terrified of life and consequences since I was born.

There's no over coming who I am, and because I believe this, it will stay so.
>>
>>18048286
>The industrial world is completely diseased and not meant for humans to live in. None of it is natural. It's too late. It's only going to get worse until we're supplanted by A.I.

the way you're viewing the world is pure ego masturbation. you can live your life focused on your local community, friends and family, just as people have been doing for hundreds of thousands of years. thinking about these global scale problems when you don't even have your own immediate surroundings in order is just a masturbatory way to make yourself feel smarter than others.

as Jordan Peterson says, fix yourself first.
>>
>>18048318
I agree that's a good way to think about this, but I can't help but see the eyes of the people that I know.

Everyone's so burned down and tired from being alive. There's really nothing good in the world except for jerking off.

I don't know why anyone would have children and run them through this world. I believe, because I love them, I won't bring them into the system that's all around me.

I just can't sort out my own life. It feels like there's nothing there to sort it into. People always run away from me when I reveal how I truly am, and I refuse to lie to keep them around. I need sincerity, and that's not something I find in colleagues anywhere.

The only way I see myself having a good life is the conventional manner it is done in.

It's immoral for this purpose.
I can't bring life into a fucked-up world just to make my life better.
>>
>>18048324

There is good in the world, you just have to find the thing(s) you love to do and put all of your effort towards them.

People are burned out because they're working to survive, they're working to keep up appearances. they're not actually living the life they want, only the life people told them they should have.

you're obviously in a dark place and I don't think anything I say is going to convince you of anything, but like I said earlier... be aware of this lens you're viewing things through. You're colouring everything in a very dark way that isn't necessarily objective in the slightest. The things you're viewing as humanity ending doom scenarios could just as likely end up perfectly fine. Ai may help us colonize the solar system instead of turning us into slaves or exterminating us. Who the fuck knows. just take it in stride instead of worrying about things you have absolutely no control over.
>>
>>18048333
I've already found something I love to do, and it's art.

I've decided I will make it the reason I exist.

There's no better feeling for me than creating.

I can't discard the lens I see the world through.
It's terribly negative, but it explains so much of the phenomena I see in everything.

I'll never kill myself, but I'll never really enjoy this existence. Many of my kin on my father's side committed suicide. I don't know why. I believe it was purely depression.

I see why it pushes people over the edge.

If I ever get hit with absolute discontent/depression, I'll be sure to start watching "Maps of Meaning" to try and salvage my life.

This world is a very difficult place.
I don't know if it's healthy to devote so much time thinking about humanity as a whole. I just keep getting hurt by digging and living, but I can't stop myself.
>>
>>18048010

Why does this thread have so many replies.

Were you asking for advice on something? Nobody gives a fuck about your nihilistic worldview, you should know this based on the epic novel you wrote about how nobody gives a fuck about you.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.