[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lonely irrational 24 year-old virgin here, need some advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: romance-2.jpg (22KB, 579x350px) Image search: [Google]
romance-2.jpg
22KB, 579x350px
Lonely irrational 24 year-old virgin here, need some advice. I'm the kind of nerd that was always hoping for some wonderful romantic relationship and, surprise surprise, it never happened. Unfortunately I'm still stuck hoping for that romantic fantasy so I just don't give a shit anymore, because pretty much every girl I know or have met my age has slept with at least a couple different guys and been in a few relationships. Thus I'm stuck in a combination of feeling like no matter who I try to date, I'll always feel like A) a replacement for some failed relationship and/or B) I'm tapping pretty used goods, which isn't really romantic.

How do I get over this mindset and potentially not die alone?
>>
Virgins are extinct but that's not a reason to give up.

I don't think all of them are total whores.
>>
File: whores1.jpg (347KB, 700x2431px) Image search: [Google]
whores1.jpg
347KB, 700x2431px
Never let /adv/ convince you that being a person's 10th+ lover is normal or functional.
>>
You're kind of screwed at this point. Buy a prostitute.
>>
You should see your desirable woman as experienced in relationships, in a good sense. A you should become experienced too. Be socially worthy of a desirable woman and get experienced with random women. Add to your sexual value. Romantic fantasies aren't real. Mutual relationships are quite real.
>>
you make it difficult for yourself with this virgin grill rule
women will lie if they are into you

you will give a shit in a few years when are about to become a wizard

you have to understand women need to actively avoid sex and relationship in order to not have one usually, and obviously they dont because they love getting railed
>>
>>18047945
>wonderful romantic relationship
You know that can happen with someone who isn't a virgin, right? Your relationship is about YOU, not people in your pasts.
>>
I lost my virginity to a clinically bipolar single mom with two kids when I was twenty-two. I was a weirdo and had never kissed a girl or even held a hand before that. Be realistic with yourself and go after a girl that will actually want you. The girl I had chased me down and we had a fairly decent one year relationship, I lost my virginity and had plenty of sex until she went crazy because she doesn't take her meds and left me. Moral of the story is life isn't a romantic movie, be realistic and just fuck some girl and or date her. Just get it out of the way it doesn't have to be perfect and you probably aren't staying with your first love/fuck anyway.
>>
>>18047945
You don't need sex, you don't need a girlfriend.

These things are complimentary things in your life. You either get it or you don't, but whether you get it or not, it is never the center focus of your life.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.