[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever since I was 12 I've cut pretty deeply on my ribs. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ohboy.jpg (27KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
ohboy.jpg
27KB, 640x424px
Ever since I was 12 I've cut pretty deeply on my ribs. I was a rather lonely kid, and I've always felt insecure and unworthy. Recently, life's been a bit better, but I can't seem to stop cutting. I do it every 1-4 nights, and no one irl knows about it.
I really want to talk to someone about it and maybe stop, but at the same time, I've had a few friends (who were girls, keep in mind) when I was a teen that got caught cutting. Most of them had a few hair-width scratches on their wrist, and basically tried to get attention with them, but they still got treated like they were cutting their fucking arms off and 'deserved hugs and kisses uwu'. I get that I'm a guy and I'm 22 so people won't treat me the same, but I still have a feeling I'll be treated like a pissbaby (maybe true) and won't be taken seriously.
Does anyone here have any ideas on what I should do? I have a few close-ish friends with a couple that I might talk too, I definitely don't want to speak with any of my family (yikes), and I don't want a shrink for this.
(no pics though I'm a paranoid fuck about that stuff)
>>
>>18047891
Start with friends. If they are truly your friends they will help. I know you don't want a shrink but you do need to seek professional help to finally stop this and take back your life. It will at least find the root of this and you will find better coping mechanisms that aren't so self destructive. Take a chance with your friends and a professional, heck try a confessional at a Catholic Church if you need to get it off your chest. You admit you need help, but you don't like the solution, but it's better to try that not having tried at all. Be well anon. Oh and if one friend is a douche, that doesn't mean all of them will be. Or get them all together and tell them that you're serious and you need their support. If a therapist doesn't work out for you, try another. Good luck.
>>
Have you ever thought that you are simply a mass of chemical and organic matter?

The only thoughts that matter within you are the ones that construct complexities and cutting yourself has no complexity with it.

Have you ever thought that no matter how you turn it, there is no complex reasoning looking upon your actions as complex actions?

When you have the humility to define your thoughts for what they are and if you can't think for yourself, you have the humility to search for a psychologist, which means a more objective point of view (Especially if they are neurologists and studied science, as psychology would have been plain retarded without it)

What piss me off about people suicidal is that after they don't regognize their are not complex at all, they don't even try to argue why their are complex because "muh individuality", "muh only I can understand myself" "muh depressive drama"

Also your parents are most likely retarded, expect an unstable reaction, just tell you need a fucking psychologist and if they don't give you the money to, go to a psychologist and convince him to convince your parents to go to him, telling him you don't want them to know you cut yourself but you want them to know you need help.

Humility please. Don't be a fucking Anglo-saxon.
>>
Have you ever thought that you are simply a mass of chemical and organic matter?

The only thoughts that matter within you are the ones that construct complexities and cutting yourself has no complexity with it.

Have you ever thought that no matter how you turn it, there is no complex reasoning looking upon your actions as complex actions?

When you have the humility to define your thoughts for what they are and if you can't think for yourself, you have the humility to search for a psychologist, which means a more objective point of view (Especially if they are neurologists and studied science, as psychology would have been plain retarded without it)

What piss me off about people suicidal is that after they don't regognize they are not complex at all, they don't even try to argue why their are complex because "muh individuality", "muh only I can understand myself" "muh depressive drama"

Also your parents are most likely retarded, expect an unstable reaction, just tell you need a fucking psychologist and if they don't give you the money to, go to a psychologist and convince him to convince your parents to go to him, telling him you don't want them to know you cut yourself but you want them to know you need help.

Humility please. Don't be a fucking Anglo-saxon.
>>
>>18047891
Post pics
>>
>>18050076
This
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.