[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

///incoming novel/// What's cracking, /adv/...! Former incel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: ohmy.jpg (64KB, 521x768px) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.jpg
64KB, 521x768px
///incoming novel///
What's cracking, /adv/...! Former incel here... recently got a GF and started doing social things.. I'm 34 and shes 29.

Got into my first real argument with my GF the other day and wanted to know how I handled it. We were in Vegas on vacation and we had just finished our brunch at bachannal buffet at Ceasers Palace. We planned to walk there/ walk back to our hotel room (thirty min). Anyway getting there was no problem but after we finished our meal, we ended up going out the wrong exit and ended up going the opposite direction. After three min of walking she said we were going the wrong way, I said if we backtrack its going to be roughly the same time so let's just check out a new area and keep going. After five or six minutes of walking she started bitching about how her feet were going to get tired. I started feeling bad because she was wearing 3 inch wedges.

After a few more min I said "You think you can make it? Ill get us a cab if its going to kill your feet." She responded with a "Don't talk to me right now." I said, "Really? You're going to act like that?" And she just looked down and I could tell she was really pissed..

Didn't want to deal with it so I said "Alright come on follow." and kept walking. She deliberately walked 10 steps behind me the whole way and wouldn't say a damn word. I almost lost her halfway home but she caught up. It took ten more minutes than if we had gone the right way.

Anyway back at the hotel she went straight to bed. I thought this was one of those tests my friend told me about that women do. I shrugged it off and did my own thing in the hotel room.

After an hour of silence she came over and gave me a kiss and went straight back to bed. It was so bizarre. I went over to her and we started talking again. She showed me her foot and there was a visible blister so I said "Aww sorry babe I thought it was only an extra minute or two" and she said nothing back
1/2
>>
Yeah sounds like childish shit
Best way to win arguments and her respect is don't back down when you know you're right, don't react to childish games and carry on as always.

Do back down and apologize if you're in the wrong though.
>>
2/2
So I thought she overreacted. I asked her if she had anything to say back to me and she said NOPE. I said you don't think you over reacted a little? and she said NOPE.

here's where I'm not sure I messed up: I said "hmmm.. okay" and narrowed my eyes and shook my head... i didnt want to escalate a fight in the middle of our vacation but I also felt she really did overreact. she kissed me again and we lay down next to each other. for some reason I got really horny and reached down and she was really wet already. amazing sex followed.

What would have been the right move?

been dating a year, and like I said first "fight". these are the kind of things that need to be nipped in the bud early and Im pretty sure she lost a lot of respect for me for aving but I didnt want to ruin my vacaton. shit was expensive!
>>
>>18047824
Arguments in a relationship are usually healthy. Every couple argues, some more than others. Fight fairly and don't build resentment. Indifference is something to worry about.
>>
>>18047842
Certainly... my first relationshit was zero arguments because I basically agreed to everything she said or wanted because I was scared she'd leave me... that didnt last long lol.

I found out the hard way that by unconditionally agreeing with my gf no matter how wrong she was, I was making the girl--and more importantly, myself--less happy. So now I will say sorry or admit fault only when I truly feel something was indeed my fault.
>>
File: 1486858605083.jpg (272KB, 540x664px) Image search: [Google]
1486858605083.jpg
272KB, 540x664px
Piggybacking /novel/ thread to paste the sum total tale of my paltry lifetime love life. Main question is whether to settle for comfy stable fiancee or seek excitement and superior woman with to breed.
>be proto robot coming of age before /r9k/
>grew up skelly mode, mistaken for girl or assumed to be gay
>bullied by all, catholic mother so turned the other cheek
>went to prom with no date
>tfw.jp2
>college time
>growing /handsome/
>profound inability to flirt with women
>approached by forward women on multiple occasions
>never engage, never hook up
>be 18
>begin creatine and lifting consistently for months
>testosterone boost brings new mating instincts
>flirt with a qt
>first gf ever, date a few months
>falter on gym discipline
>lose hormone boost
>become meek around her friends
>get cheated on and dumped
>still a virgin
>date chubby jewish titcow
>can't have sex due to vaginal pain vaginismus
>break up when she wants to marry but still won't have sex with me
>summer, back at mom's
>begin dating 6/10 girl whose legal guardians are away on vacation with their real daughter
>lose virginity but she had a flat tire dumpy ass and anus wasn't clean
>grossed out and underwhelmed by the experience but giving her a chance
>have her meet me at college
>shows up with too short bob haircut
>404 beautiful blonde locks not found
>now 5/10
>fuck her thinking back to hotter jewish titcow
>dump her intending to find gf on campus more available
>shut in struggling to improve grades
>social skills worse than ever
>look for new gf on facebook which just came out
>find 6/10 skinny redhead learning japanese
>looks like a sweetheart
>get in touch online make a date
>fun new gf
>but a shallow bitch if I talk to her about herself
>her roommate is 10/10 athletic Stacy who finds me attractive
>gf suspiciously goes away to another school for a weekend to hang out with male friends alone
>swears not to be cheating but does not compute
>avoids me when she gets back
>dump her next time I see her
>>
File: 1486297108647.jpg (353KB, 800x660px) Image search: [Google]
1486297108647.jpg
353KB, 800x660px
>outgoing campus public bike notices me
>has fucked literally all the Chads on campus
>naive do not see the red flag
>go over to comfort her after some Chad pumped and dumped her
>sleep over
>invites me to have unprotected sex on our sides me behind
>give it a try
>she's diagnosed with HPV the next week
>decide rather than breaking up to stay with her so I don't pass the virus to other women
>worst decision of that year
>move in with her after college
>she becomes a frigid bitch and manipulative volatile banshee
>threatens suicide if I break up with her
>manipulates me off from my family support network
>red flags and alarm bells are all I see and hear
>lose sight of what a normal gf is like
>get manipulated into eloping with her
>lets herself go immediately and stops showering cooking cleaning
>is on a vast cocktail of 7 or so different psychiatric drugs plus takes up smoking pot like a chimney
>becomes even more sexually unavailable
>back to me
>begin feeling bisexual attraction and tell her
>commence open relationship
>motivated to get /fit/ to date, moderate success
>invisible nerd in hetero scene but hot shit in gay world
>try dating men but realize sexual lust for men is profoundly weaker
>realize have retreated into gay dating because it's easier because no need to be Chad - can be effeminate
>but it was a taste of some sort of singles bar life in the city which was my very first taste of that
>divorce the banshee after 5 years married hell
>try to retrofit gay dating skills to straight world
>need more initiative and masculine swagger
>off days and on days
>still battling old habit of inability to flirt with women even after all this
>throw in the towel with bar scene and prematurely, leaving all the 9/10 qts behind without even trying to make moves on them
>ask 7.5/10 girl out at work
>date a year and a half
>sexually submissive
>nice family
>catholic, like my upbringing
>>
File: mac plus minecraft.png (186KB, 1008x1008px) Image search: [Google]
mac plus minecraft.png
186KB, 1008x1008px
>begin foreign medical school
>see her only between semesters
>trust that she's remained faithful, still do
>another year and a half long distance
>intend to break it off or propose
>don't want to give her up because have become comfortable
>wonder if "never know you love her till you let her go" song is true
>decide if not dumping her must propose
>buy ring
>propose
>be back at school
>loved dearly by her but not ideal for me
>only 4th girl I've ever banged in my life
>how can I be ready to settle down, but age is a factor
>being over 30 having not grown into Chad yet is demoralizing
>don't feel she's hot enough to justify this long distance
>feel too shallow if dumping her over looks
>her love meanwhile is strong and true
>she sees me as a Chad by some miracle
>this factor means a lot to me
>can't figure out whether this doubt is pining for 20s freedom exploring the gay scene, a life I wouldn't want to return to anyway
>pencil dick and poor social skills makes me afraid another woman would just cheat and leave me
>meanwhile, complete shut in, never party at this notorious party school
>throwing all eggs into this one long distance relationship basket
>social life exclusively online - minecraft, showgoers, skype with fiancee and high school best friend
>social skills at worst level since age 17
>cuckborg refers to how ex-wife fucked a train of men while I was exploring sexuality
>cyborg feels
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.