[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

boy do i need help. im going on my first real date tomorrow with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

boy do i need help.
im going on my first real date tomorrow with a girl and im freaking out. we're going to a cafe and i know im going to be a nervous mess, any conversation tips /adv/?
>>
>>18047773
Ask her if she likes anal. Girls love to ne asked if they like anal.
>>
>>18047773

>with a girl

don't be so quick to label
>>
Be your fucking self
>>
>>18047773
ask general questions, and then probe deeper, but not so deep and personal that you're creepy. Find some common ground and it should flow from there.

Example:

Good: What tv shows do you watch?

Good: Oh? Who's your favorite character?

Good: Have you seen this movie with that actor?

Bad: Would you let him do anal on you if you got the chance?
>>
Ask her if she wants kids in the future.
>>
>>18047773
I've been on a lot of dates and I just assume the worst of women at this point because they're all lying cheating bitches.
Anyways, I just ask the typical things.

Start with compliment, where are you from, what do you do, what do you like, what is your family like, what are you trying to become, favorite foods, films, music, basically anything

Just ask open ended questions like that. Something you can talk a little bit more about and add your 2 cents in. "Oh, you liked the movie Passengers? Me too! Science fiction is my favorite blah blah blah blah" etc

Don't pretend to be someone you're not. If I go on a date and the woman doesn't like the fact I play vidja games during the day and I don't really like going out to places like bars, then fuck her.

Nothing's worse than trying to hang out with somebody on a regular basis and have nothing in common when it comes to free time.
>>
>>18047773
The general rule is to sound interested in what she's saying and expand on what she says. Ask if she has an innie or roastie about 2 minutes after meeting her. She'll appreciate the confidence.
>>
>>18047773
I'm going on a first date. Tomorrow. On V-Day. With a girl. At some fancy french cuisine restaurant.

And I am cool as a river.

Look, OP, if you are nervous clearly you haven't talk to her enough. Now it's too late you can't really cram a week's worth of texting in one evening. But what you can do is just enjoy the cafe date. Make it cute and enthusiastic, in the spirit of v-day.
>>
>>18047773
For the record I do sales as a career. I've also dated a lot of women. I find it's generally the same shit. You just ask a lot of open ended questions that literally scratch the surface. Sound interested and enthusiastic over the answers. Establish a connection by relating. Say, she talks about skiing and you say that you do an activity as well, or you ski. Then you either talk about what you do in activity, or ask her about her skiing activity, or say how you ski in this way and ask her what way does she ski in.

It's all pretty basic. If it feels weird it's probably because you've never done it before but this is how people connect, this is generally how you sit down in front of a person and end up engaging in a two hour long meet up with them.

It's fake, it's forced, it's bull shit, whatever. It works. Reason why is we, as social creatures, are naturally drawn to intrigue. A person speaking, simply speaking, generates a certain amount of intrigue. Whether a person is reciprocating or not is up to them. If a person isn't reacting well, generally defuse the situation by saying that it's okay, and then talk about some thing that is generally common, like groceries. Food. Etc.

I mean you don't need any of us to tell you how to act or behave, just know that you are meeting someone who knows almost nothing about you. They are going to be slightly nervous if not as nervous as you.
>>
>>18047773
What ever you do, don't bring up 4chan.
>>
File: 1486595294847.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1486595294847.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>18047796
^This
>>
>>18047773
Fem anon here. Be yourself and be honest. Don't lie because if the relationship ever becomes serious, she won't appreciate it in the future. Try to build some common ground between you two and go from there.
>>
>>18048164
>you have to know the girl through texting before meeting her

Is this truly the end of times?
>>
>>18047773
Does she know it's a date?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.