[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a case of stink dick and I can't shake it I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I have a case of stink dick and I can't shake it
I've been washing my dick but can even still smell it through the smell of soap

any tips?
>>
>>18047766
go see a doctor
>>
>>18047766
This is a common problem with uncut dicks.
>>
I can sort of work out what you mean by 'stink dick', but to take it as far as describing it as a 'case of' I don't really understand.

I mean, I've known my dick to stink. Sour sweaty sex then laying around all day, several bouts of masturbation leaving the come on myself over several days and that particular cheesy death smell behind the foreskin.

But a shower washes it right off. Have a shower or bath, maybe you haven't rinsed all the residue off the surrounding area or you've just spread it around a bit. Rinsing it under a tap doesn't do it for me in these cases. A proper shower or bath does.

As a point of comparison I wear chemical gauntlets at work, sometimes for up to 8 hours. They are lined with a soft cotton and this soaks up sweat, dead skin and any dirt. If I've managed to keep the same pair for several months they will smell like death. Sometimes I compromise a gauntlet and let some chemical agent or biological matter inside and because they are quite expensive for the company I make a decision as to if I should keep them for a while longer, especially while doing certain tasks with very low risk chemicals. Getting any liquid, or especially anything oxidizing inside them is the worst because then they really kick up a stink, like can't have them in a car, can't take them into any of the offices or clean areas.

Even this smell washes off my hands with a good antibacterial soap. The key here is antibacterial, domestic soap doesn't get rid of it, but the commercial grade stuff we use at work does.
>>
>>18047861
bullshit
>>
>>18047861
Really isn't if you spend like 10 second peeling and washing.
>>
>>18047861
I'm not uncut!
>>18047913
washing isn't working
the smell is at the base of the head and may be partially coming out of the hole too

....do I have cock rot?
>>
Does it itch at all or seem like there's a rash? Do you dry off thoroughly after showers? Do you sweat a lot? Might be a fungal infection. If it's topical you can get rid of it in short order with some Clotrimazole which is the active ingredient in Lotramin. Also you should probably go to a clinic.. I have no medical training at all.
>>
>>18047766
Goldbond for Men

Sprinkle some on your junk and enjoy the cool tingle and clean aroma
>>
>>18049107
it's not itchy, just stinky
>>
>>18049183
Give your crotch a good scrubbing with a loofah when you shower and wash your ass with soap and water. Let dry before putting on undies and if the smell persists go to a clinic.
>>
>>18047766

Go see a doctor. You might have an infection.
>>
>>18047766
Describe your cleaning procedure.
>>
>>18049409
get some body wash, rub it on my thighs and crotch area, take the soapy thumbs and rub them in the crease below the head, then rinse
>>
Sounds like it needs a good clean with soap and a wire brush
>>
>>18047766
sounds like you dont clean the knob cheese under your foreskin. and dont forget between crotch and bum thats where most of your smell will be comming from

might also be the soap you are using the correct answer is DOVE. if its not dove, go get some. it hasnt got the the harsh stuff like alkalines in it which cause jock itch. body wash is bad for that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.