[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I could seriously use some help here, I'm literally starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: SlsQwdR.jpg (43KB, 563x420px) Image search: [Google]
SlsQwdR.jpg
43KB, 563x420px
I could seriously use some help here, I'm literally starting to slowly go insane. The below problem is wrecking my brain, because I can not for the life of me solve it.

How can I make myself good looking, so girls find me attractive? I have never in my life been on a date, I've been kissed once by a girl. I keep seeing guys of a different race with girls of my race and it kills me. Not only do my own women find me ugly, other races of women do too. I'm not sure if it's because my I'm white and my skin is pale. It's not ghostly pale, because Im active outdoors in the summer.

I'm not a lazy or stupid person, I tried to help myself. I tried google for some advice on this two years ago. Basically they said work out, eat healthy, and dress/groom properly. All of which I did. My skin looks better than most women I see, I'm pretty fit 10% body fat otter mode. My female cousins have complemented me on how I dress and they aren't lying because they either don't say shit or will say something fucked up no matter what.

Where I could improve? I know my diet is lacking, I under eat, because I commute to college and I'm so busy with school/projects. I start coding something and time goes by and I tell myself well let me just do this then I'll eat...an hour later lol. I usually eat really healthy, my family is upper middle class so we can afford to buy good food and medically everything checks out. Now I'm thinking about fine tuning my diet, I'll get a little more muscular and maybe leaner. I'm not sure if the problem is here or what.
>>
File: BhZp1Y1.png (656KB, 798x658px) Image search: [Google]
BhZp1Y1.png
656KB, 798x658px
>continued:

Socially Im not an idiot. Im super friendly to people and I have a bunch of friends at college. People usually strike up a conversation with me. I'm literally friendly to anyone who is friendly to me and do not have a problem talking to people. I say this knowing that for some people this can be an issue. Im not saying Im some extrovert going around talking to everyone, I'm not and I'm an introvert.

IF anyone can help, please. Im being 100% honest here because I really want some help.
>>
you are forgetting something that is staring at you in the face:
>ugly guys still get laid.
its how you project youself to others.

stop giving a shit, have you heard the saying treat em mean keep em keen? it actually works. the less you say the more they want to know about you...
so you say: so tell me about yourself and pretend like you are actually listening and just go uhh huh. becase thats all they really want the thrill of the chase if their is no chase they move on. dont matter about race just cos the colur of the hole changes doesnt mean a girl dont want some mystery
>>
>>18047559
Alright, but girls never speak to me. Like no girl ever has just started talking to me. The last girl that sat down next to me to talk to me was pre-med and wanted help with a math problem and I have no idea how she knew I knew the answer. She honestly want help though, girl was crazy about academics.

Also I don't have high standards at all. Just don't be too fat, is my only standard.
>>
>>18047577

You sound entitled... Girls our age will rarely approach unless you're Leo DiCaprio or some shit.

I think you need to pick a girl, talk to her, get to know her, see if she's wroth chilling with, go have lunch with her, make memories with her. Even. If you get friends ones or she's not interested at least you made a friend. That said, romantic experience is either directly expounded or a built up from the bottom.
>>
confidence is more important than looks

the fact you think you are lacking the looks, means you have no confidence, which is the primary reason you're unsuccessful
>>
>>18047589
To a degree I guess Im kind of entitled due to my upbringing. I work hard though at life, I work part time and go to school full time while maintaining 3.0+ gpa. If something needs to be done, I'll do it not a problem for me. I try not to take what I have for granted like that. I don't think I deserve special treatment, although maybe it isn't accurate because I was given special treatment so often in life. Yea this could be the issue now that I think about it. Growing up things would come to me because of my parents, I rarely had to ask or speak up.

I don't even know what ones find me attractive, I don't know how to tell. Im also starting to get confused on what race of girls finds white guys like me physically attractive. I see white girls with all different races of men, so I don't think they would be too into me. Unless it's the area I live in, but I can't be sure.

>>18047591
I guess, since I never had success here Im not confident in my looks. Im pretty confident in myself or I just say fuck it and try it.
>>
>>18047591
>must be a carpenter cos he nailed it.

confidence always wins. you could be the dumbest shit on gods green earth but if you got confidence you can conquer the world.
>>
>>18047614
>Im pretty confident in myself

You're not though. If you were, you wouldn't be making threads like this.
>>
>>18047614
girls will let you know in subtle ways like touching your arm or biting their lips. girls use lots of non verbal cues if you blink you will miss them.
>>
>>18047541
> cousins compliment you on your looks
Why havnt you fucked your cousins yet OP? Are you gay?
>>
>>18047622
Well confidence is a broad term. If I take a hard class, I tell myself I got this. I don't verbally say it, but in my mind I always tell myself you got it senpai.

If I go to the gym and want to set a new personal record for a lift, I tell myself this is getting done period.

If I go for a job interview, I don't think fuck Im going to fail it. I think Im a competent person, Im upfront with what I know and I'm honest about it. I go in excited and even if it goes poorly I try to learn something.
>>
>>18047636

k well you're still a lil pussy bitch when it comes to women. just accept it.
>>
>>18047624
I have no idea, honestly. Generally in class or the gym women never pay me no mind. Hence why Im trying to fix my looks.
>>18047631
lol
>>
>>18047643
Well I want to at least try some more to become physically attractive. I have to be honest with myself, as far as improving my appearance I went 80%. If I built a better diet, researched some more foods to improve my health I'd put it at 95%. Im considering getting my diet built by a professional.

Sorry I can't just accept something without trying, that's my personality.

Also Im not a pussy, no one pushes me around or walks all over me. I don't cave for anyone for anyone. Im a friendly guy, not a push over for anyone.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.