[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had an intense 3 month relationship with a very sexy girl whose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3118.jpg (170KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3118.jpg
170KB, 640x1136px
I had an intense 3 month relationship with a very sexy girl whose interests were so similar to mine I considered her my soul mate. She went from wanting to live together and marriage to finding ways to antagonize me until she could dump me.

She got rid of me on Friday and by squinting at her snapchat stories (I don't want to give her attention) I can tell she's already sleeping with some dude.

It's a tale as old as time. How should I feel about this? How can I accept a short term relationship for what it is? At least it happened, I could've been single all this time. Not sure I'm ready to move on to someone else already, this separation wasn't my idea.
>>
>>18047538
>3 month relationship
>I considered her my soul mate
>she's already sleeping with some dude.

>How should I feel about this?
Like you dodged a fucking bullet.
>>
Thank god it wasn't 6 years down the line.
>>
it's a lesson that we all have to learn. next time, don't get attached.
>>
File: what women are worth.jpg (70KB, 1000x772px) Image search: [Google]
what women are worth.jpg
70KB, 1000x772px
You're not supposed to date one woman at a time. Do you think women forget about other dudes because of one in particular? That's what Disney wants you to believe.
>>
Hey anon. That's rough. I can imagine you feel like crap. I know from experience that you should feel what you already feel and not be ashamed about it. How do you feel? Confused? Angry? Sad? All of the above? How you feel matters and there's no right or wrong way to feel. It's how you choose to express your feelings that matters. Don't ever think for a second your feelings are stupid and don't matter. And you know what, if you aren't ready to move forward and date somebody else, that's ok. Take as much time as you need. There's no need to rush things. You've just lost someone very precious to you, you've lost what you thought was real and true. That's no easy thing. I understand that. I have too. Just know that it's not all your fault. Don't get bogged down in the trap of blaming yourself and beating yourself up. Keep your head up anon and keep putting one foot in front of the other, doing what you need to do for yourself.
>>
You know dude, you'll find good women later. It's ok to grieve a strong connection with someone. It'll pass
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.