[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know how savage some people on here can be and I posted a snap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0935.png (453KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0935.png
453KB, 1242x2208px
I know how savage some people on here can be and I posted a snap on my story that was me in bed (not a sexy pose) and it said "I don't want to be an adult today. Can I just stay in bed?" And this creepy guy just snap chatted me this. I'm engaged and I need a really good comeback that mentions that I'm engaged. Give me some savagery!
>>
Sure BB come over

The he'll be thirsty for a bit

Then Blue Ball the Fuck out him
>>
Just say "ew fuck off" then block him
>>
>>18047298
grow the fuck up and block him

dumb whore
>>
>>18047315
Not really sure how I'm a whore for telling someone to fuck off because I'm engaged but whatever floats your goat
>>
>>18047298
>ask where he lives
>find address to local church in area
>send to him
>let him go on goose chase
>when he catches on say somethin like "I'm married to Jesus"
>>
>>18047319
Yours wins lol
>>
the fuck is wrong with you? just say "nah i'm engaged" and leave it at that, and if he says anything further that's crossing a boundary block him.

you're going out of your way to be cruel to somebody for no reason and attempting to enlist the help of others more clever than yourself in order to accomplish it. that's just sad dude.
>>
>>18047362
Oh it's not no reason. I've rejected this guy MANY times already and I've blocked him before and he's made new accounts just to try and get back in touch with me. I wanna be an asshole now
>>
>>18047369
so then be the bigger man and ignore him like you should've done the last 5 times this happened, he keeps it up because he keeps getting a response out of you
>>
Tell him that he smells
>>
>>18047298
If you post a picture of yourself in bed you deserve all the creepers. Deal with it attention-whore
>>
>>18047298
Block him and stop worrying about your fucking phone you mong.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.