[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatsup guys, joining a gym in about an hour and I need to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: eiffel.jpg (32KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
eiffel.jpg
32KB, 560x315px
Whatsup guys, joining a gym in about an hour and I need to make a final decision between two places. Both are close to home and have approximately the same facilities and are approximately the same price.

Do I join the gym that my friends go to, or do I join the one that none of them go to?

Have a chronic blood condition that makes me dangerously anemic at all times and want to get a bit /fit/ before I'm 30 to help my body cope with how fucked I am. I am getting away with it at the moment because I'm relatively young and fit but I am a bit concerned at how well I'll be able to weather my condition in 5+ years' time. Not worried about being able to motivate myself without my friends because I'm the sort of person who will absolutely do something once I've made up my mind.

If I go with my friends then there's a couple of them who can show me how to use machines and give me advice, but on the other hand they'll probably get too psyched for my liking and want me to show up 7 days a week at 5am and I'm not down for that.
>>
go with your friends, nerd. It will be a lot more pleasant this way.
>>
>>18047114
Go with friends. I used go to the gym with friends. The best part is showering together after a tense workout. It boosts self esteem to shower with friends and caress each other softly with soap. The ancient romans did this all the time.
>>
>>18047163
This

Nothing better than resting in a sauna with your friends after a challenging workout. It's very fun.
>>
>>18047114
Depends on your friends, if your anaemia is bad you may want someone around who knows what to do if you pass out.

I'm narcoleptic and the amount of times people panic when I have a spontaneous nap is stupid, I've even been jabbed with an epi pen cause they didn't check my medical alert pendant.
>>
>>18047285
Fuck me that's rough.

I actually did give some of them a shock lesson in what first aid to give me if I passed out, unfortunately it was after I passed out and scared the shit out of them.
>>
I don't like training with my friends cause it can be distracting
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.