[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you give a girl the best sex she's ever had without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1486680609356.jpg (5KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
1486680609356.jpg
5KB, 182x249px
how do you give a girl the best sex she's ever had without rellying on penis goes in vag?
>>
>>18047063
It's all psychological man. You need to turn her on mentally, not just physically.
>>
read "She comes first" by Ian Kerner
>>
>>18047063

you can't. also, why bother caring about a woman's sexual experience. the best sex a woman can have is from a man who is taking her body as he desires.
>>
>>18047071
>rape
>>
>>18047083

i am in no way advocating rape. rape is disgusting. real man cant rape women because they all desire sex with him.
>>
>>18047063
Basic rule of most eveything

If you have to ask, you can't do it
>>
>>18047095
>learning is impossible
>>
eat her out
engage in foreplay
make her cum first

that'll wow the socks off most basic bitches
>>
>>18047071
This is actually entirely dependent on the type of woman. Same goes for men. Girl maybe be totally vanilla
>>
depends on what she wants and on what turns her on. Ex used to be into cunilingus big times, shaking and multiple orgasms included. New GF hates cunilingus because she isn't an attention whore, but she likes me taking control over her body and cums buckets from it, havent fully explored it so far though.

Learn about cunilingus learn about how to finger her vagina and clitoris right, many techniques are universal. But you have to adapt how much you use them to the girl you are with. Same goes for Penis in vagina. with both GFs full penetration hurt the first few month, so we avoided some positions. After that, they still have favorites, riding or beeing liftet up can be pretty common. Do the same stuff as you did before. Also a position is not jsut one position, it's a huge difference, if you enter with a movement in the penis direction or perpendicular. Also if you enter deep or not and if you enter out of center, you can brush along the side wall which can also make it more intense.
>>
>>18047063
What's the issue op? ED? Anxiety? Feel small? Because two of those I can help you with.
>>
>>18047063
Figure out what makes her orgasm and do it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.