[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become prettier and sexier for my boyfriend? He's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
How do I become prettier and sexier for my boyfriend? He's made it clear I'm not really that gorgeous and I'm not skinny or asian or a model so I feel fucked

Any beauty tips? Please???
>>
>lose weight
>dress scantily (but just for him)
>worship his body and cock
>>
>>18047028

do you have sex now?

if yes, you're 80% there.

figure out what about you makes him able to be attracted to you sexually and improve/develop those things further.

But you have to be willing to objectify yourself a bit because thats how most guys develop physical attraction; thru basic objectification.
>>
Where do people get this idea that all men want asian girl? There are some guys with yellow fever out there, but the majority of white guys still prefer white women, at least in terms of looks.

Go hit the gym, become /fit/.
>>
Find a better boyfriend?
>>
>>18047028
Have you tried not being fat?
>>
>>18047040

I'm curvy, not fat or obese but not a stick either sadly
>>
>>18047035
>Where do people get this idea that all men want asian girl?
>WeebLord
>>
>>18047064
>Curvy
Post pic
>>
>>18047064
"Curvy" is codeword for wider-than-tall.
>>
>>18047064
All I read then was that you are chubby at the very least in the sense that you could lose 20 pounds to become a better weight.
>>
>>18047064
What is your height and weight? Don't try pulling that "curvy bs".
>>
>>18047064
99 times out of 100, if a woman says "curvy" then she is infected with contagious diabeetus.
>>
>>18047064
Lose weight fatass, you're not fooling anyone.
>>
File: venus_of_willendorf.jpg (65KB, 273x449px) Image search: [Google]
venus_of_willendorf.jpg
65KB, 273x449px
>>18047064
>curvy
>>
Smile, it's all you need.

Seriously though, "pretty" is more about your attitude than you might expect. Are *you* content with your looks? Are you in a good mood around him or are you dragging him down? Can you accept a compliment?

He might be one of those jerks who put you down because you are not quite up to their ridiculous standards. Otherwise he would have stated not that you are "not really that gorgeous" but "not quite what he's into". If you are happy with yourself, don't change for a partner. If you are unhappy, become happy, work on it and your partner will appreciate you. (Or you might be completely incompatible - in that case I suggest breaking up amicably.)
>>
My girlfriend is skinny and Asian. It's overrated. I prefer girls to be a bit chubbier (she's seriously underweight) and I wish I didn't have to say to people, "yes, this one is Asian too." Still, I do adore her. She is the most affectionate girl I've ever met. Damn, she's lovely. But it's not because she's skinny or Asian
>>
File: 1358746812382.jpg (156KB, 1058x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1358746812382.jpg
156KB, 1058x1109px
>>18047064
>curvy
>>
Asians are gross. Skinny bitches aint worth the time. Just the right amount of meat is where its at. Find a new bf probly. Or kys
>>
>>18047194
t.fatass
>>
>>18047028
>asian or a model

Most asians look like they have down syndrome and most models are ultra skinny with androgynous features.

>>18047167
Serious question. Is it true that asian women have slanted sideways vaginas?
>>
>>18047028
Go to the gym, lift weights for legs, do cardio, and eat less.

Be enthusiastic and open about sex with him. Let him know what turns you on and suck his dick well. If you do a good job he'll make noises.

My gf has a tongue ring and I don't know what she's doing with her tongue down there but oh my god.
>>
>>18047197
He's actually right. I got a thiqq gf after a sleugh of boney chicks and while I still think skinny chicks look better, thiqq girls feel much better.
>>
>>18047197
Skinny girls really are gross. Fat ones are too. Average is the best. Nice tits, good cushiony ass, but not overweight.
>>
File: 1486265118163.jpg (147KB, 564x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1486265118163.jpg
147KB, 564x1041px
>>18047215
Nah, thiqq with some nice tittaays and hips

Skinny girls are objectively the best looking though. And I love thouching their pointy hip bones.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.