[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm pondering the idea to sell my sperm. I lurked around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: afgag.png (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
afgag.png
5KB, 259x194px
So I'm pondering the idea to sell my sperm. I lurked around the internet for a bit and there seems to be a demand for scandinavian genes, especially in the US.
I'm 2 meters tall (about 6"6 in murrican units), blonde with green eyes and pretty good looking.

Does anyone have any experience about donating sperm? And especially abroad (live in sweden)?
What kind of money did you get and how did you go about it?
>>
>demand for scandinavian genes
Not in Scandinavia, there isn't.
>>
Oh look, a thread I can actually comment on.

German guy here, but have donated sperm in multiple countries before (moved places a lot).

Usually you will always work through a sperm bank. The pay isn't great and unless you're a student will probably not motivate you to keep it up - also in Germany the pay did not change based on your traits. If you manage to make the cut to get in you get the same payment as everybody else.
The sperm banks ship sperm worldwide basically - and I would advise you not to take up any offers yourself. Just screams for you to have to make child support payments for the rest of your life.

If you got any questions just shoot me up
>>
>sell your son to Asia
>your son lives and dies in slavery

>sell your son to Africa
>your son goes hungry

>sell your son to South America
>your son is press-ganged into being a cartel soldier

>sell your son to North America
>international arrest warrant to hunt you down for child support, for the one child you fathered + 50 others you didn't father
>>
>>18047078
This is a good post.
>>
File: silent nights short film.jpg (115KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
silent nights short film.jpg
115KB, 1024x684px
>>18047001
yep, did you see the Danish short film that got an academy award nomination? It's about a woman in Denmark who falls in love with a homeless jobless african migrant because reasons then forgives him after he steals from her, then forgives him after he she finds out he has a wife and kids back in africa he never told her about, then she gets pregnant and doesn't tell him, instead she gives him 50k euro so he can go back to his family while she raises his kid on her own.

It was literally BLACKED the short film.
>>
Bump..
>>
Another one
>>
thinking about it aswell for a while german aswell.

I guess the only real option to do this is anonymous. make e.g. a Threema without number or email address attached to it and offer to meet up with people for cash. There are local forums in a lot of places just don't shit where you eat and don't give them any real information about you. Be up front, leave it open to meet up with the kid if you want to and you might make nice money with it

I have no personal experience but would be interested in your experience.
>>
>>18048865
As stated above, personally I wouldn't take up any offers I find online. Fair share of them will be just trolls/larping and if a couple was serious about this and had the money (granted they would inquire about any history of sickness in your family, so doing this anonymously won't work) they will probably also have better channels through which they can find somebody outside the internet.

TL:DR Go hit up your local sperm bank. In Germany before you can donate they will check you twice (genes wise) and also evaluate you psychologically

Also not really sure what part about my experience you'd be interested in
>>
from what I read 50-100€ per try seems ok and maybe something on top, if you successfully impregnate her. I wouldn't go too cheap either, after all they want a child with good genetics and even a well bread dog doesnt start under 500 Bucks.

you have to choose: Only lesbian or infertile couples that are together for a while or also single ladies (a lot of those look for a husband aswell and are a bit desperate).

Then there are two ways: With or without Sex. without sex you get a plastic syringe without needle, masturbate for a long time after a 2-3 Days break, into the syringe, put a sterile cap on it and keep it close to your body so it does not get cool and stops working.

Recipient should orgasm before inserting it and stay up to 30 minutes like the chick in lebowsky on her back with legs up.

Next question for you, do you want to see your kids, be there for them or not? Meet up once? Get informations about them once a year?
>>
>>18048882
>>and keep it close to your body so it does not get cool and stops working

You don't know what you're talking about are you?
>>
Just get a real job, Johan.
>>
>>18048875
sperm banks rip you off, you get a few hundred bucks, when the sperm bank earns a few thousand dollars with your sperm. Also here in germany the kids have the right to know who their father is, which means you can get in trouble, especially as any form of anonymity provided by the sperm bank has and gets daily thrown out of the court which means, the sperm bank has to show every little hint of your identity they have.

Sperm donation is allowedi n germany, but not anonymous which means doing it anonymous is the only way it can not fall back on you.
>>
>>18048928
>> which means you can get in trouble

Not really. Yes the kid can seek to know who her dad is, but she can press no charges as far as child support goes.

Now if you knocked up a desperate milf or a family that can't have a child (which you won't do without them knowing who you are) that danger of having to pay child support is a lot higher.
>>
>>18048887
yeah a medical degree is really not knowing what im talking about.

The fresher the sperm the better, optimal would be sex, second to that is masturbating in the next room. Sure you can freeze it and cool it, but it never gets better than fresh sperm.
>>
>>18048931
you are aware that I am talking about the german legal situation? Otherwise you should redo your english reading comprehension course.

Here is an extensive link with sources:
http://www.spenderkinder.de/infos/dierechtlichesituation/#frage1
tl;DR: There is no right for an anonymous sperm donation in germany, the kid has the same rights towards the donator as it would have to any real father, which can go as far as alimony and inheritence.
>>
Anyone else have three nuts?

Should I tell my doctor? I just saw that episode of Clueless where Frank discovers he has a third nut, and that it was potentially cancerous?
>>
>>18048952
You might want to read through the link you provided then. Especially "Vaterschaft und Unterhalt"

But if you really want me to I can explain it to you once i get home today.
>>
>>18048946
>but it never gets better than fresh sperm.

Right but you don't do the sperm any good by keeping it close to your body.
>>
>>18046987
careful with that you can still end up paying child support for that

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/
>>
>>18048979
"Wenn der Spender gerichtlich als Vater festgestellt wird (und auch erst dann!), hat das Kind Unterhalts- und Erbansprüche gegen ihn."

Du musst mir gar nichts erklären, weil du nur Scheiße im Kopf hast, hier das ist aus genau diesem Teil des Textes merkste was? Genau das was ich oben gesagt habe.

Klar ist es juristisch aufwändig, aber es gäbe keine Urteile, wenn nicht auch schon Leute das gemacht hätten, also geht da jeder der sich nicht um seine eigene Anonymität kümmert ein Risiko ein. Theoretisch kann man dann auch die Spermabank auf Schadensersatz verklagen, aber das klappt nur, wenn die einen nicht genug aufgeklärt haben, was mit schwammigen Floskeln sehr leicht ist.
>>
>>18048997
> Genau das was ich oben gesagt habe

Bitte ferlass uns..
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.