[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv. Just came to the realization that my parents will eventually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: sad.jpg (371KB, 1688x1125px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
371KB, 1688x1125px
Hey /adv. Just came to the realization that my parents will eventually die... Currently crying like a bitch. They may have done awful things that I hate and awful things that I don't even know about yet but damn this just hit me out of nowhere.

Need help... Words of encouragement... Is this an overreaction?

Get in here, friends. :(
>>
bump ...?
>>
>>18046934
i've have been dealing with similar feelings about this since last summer. only about my mom though. i love her to death but we have an awful relationship and the guilt and sadness i would have if she passed away anytime soon would most likely ruin my life.

im not sure how to deal with it without going into a existential crisis. right now I'm just trying to spend more time with her and have good moments and make nice memories. I'm going to see her this sunday so we can get my taxes done and plan to just chat and cook dinner so yea idk I'm just rambling rn

but damn man i feel you big time. i guess all you can do is keep telling your self it's inevitable and happens to everyone.
>>
>>18047418
sometime the thought of her being buried in the ground and me attending her funeral just makes me bust out crying and send me into a meltdown....

shits rough man, I'm emotionally weak and confused i've always sucked with emotions though

just typing this is makin a knot in my throat.
>>
>>18046934

You *just* realized this?
>>
>>18047426
in op defense

they are probably pretty young and the thought of their parents death didn't really hit them until they realized their bodies are withering away everyday

well at least thats what happened to me, i didn't really put much thought into it until i started to notice my mother aging drastically

she just looks so old and helpless sometimes.
>>
I got that feeling, immense feeling of sadness knowing my parents will die, when i was a child. At night I get such thoughts that they will cease to exist. It's so overwhelming that I cry.

Whats more sobering is the fact that they could be die at any moment, at their sleep, and we will never expect it. Knowing this and realizing this, my fights between my parents dwindled and I became more present in their lives. I started to hang out with them. I try my best to fully spend my tine, as much I can, with them.

So OP go kiss and hug and talk to them while they're still alive. Treat every encounter as if it was your last, that they are dying tomorrow. It's very sobering and enlightening m
>>
>>18046934
yes and you will eventually die as well. stop being afraid to live. pick your balls up off the floor or hand in your man card stop sitting on the fence.

the world keeps turning regardless of whose in it.

i got some sad news for me last week: my buddy stopped responding to the chemo he was on for his cancer treatment was in his bowels. recovered but then it came back. and now its a open ended death sentance.

>there is always going going to be somebody who has it worse than you do.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.