[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me out anons I've been sending messages to this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: sdfghjk.png (21KB, 564x843px) Image search: [Google]
sdfghjk.png
21KB, 564x843px
help me out anons

I've been sending messages to this girl on a dating site for a couple of days now, she messaged me first, but every single time i try to get her to talk more about herself she just replies in a way which gives me almost nothing to work with, am i doing something wrong or what?

pic related 1/2
>>
File: asdfghjkl.png (25KB, 537x901px) Image search: [Google]
asdfghjkl.png
25KB, 537x901px
2/2, the start of the conversation
>>
What's the problem? She's agreed to meet you for dinner
>>
What rsposne do you want to see?
>>
>>18046616
Dude you're making it look like an interview. That's the reason why she's not sharing anything. Speak about something and elaborate, that way you will find out more about her than what you got so far.
>>
>>18046636
Not op but how to not make it seem like an interview?
>>
I can't even tell who is who desu.

You both are asking and answering questions, so I don't see an issue in that area.

The only thing that looks off to me is all the sudden random questions that change the subject. Like, pick a topic and stay on it, don't write one fucking sentence asking about politics and then not even follow it up with anything else about politics. You look like you're just going down a checklist hoping to see which girl fits your profile.

It's weird. Quit being so mechanical and just have a fucking conversation. Don't make up questions because you want to see where it leads. Ask shit you ACTUALLY WANT TO DISCUSS for longer than two lines.
>>
>>18046631
yeah but i lead on that im free during the week/weekend, but she didnt even pick up on that to suggest a day

>>18046634
something that isnt just me trying to steer the conversation and getting nothing in return

>>18046636
is that not the point of messaging someone beforehand?

>>18046641
my bad, shes the one in red

>>18046641
>The only thing that looks off to me is all the sudden random questions that change the subject.

because i tried to get her to open up about something and she gives me no way to continue the conversation?

>Ask shit you ACTUALLY WANT TO DISCUSS for longer than two lines.

how the fuck do i discuss it longer than 2 lines when she doesnt say anything, the politics one was a last ditch effort to spur some sort of back and forth
>>
>few months after a break up
>make a dating profile
>chat with a couple girls
>let the conversations die, except with one
>we keep exchanging for a week or so
>I only get on the site to message her
>realize this
>see that the online dating thing isn't really my scene
>leave my number in a last message to her, mentioning I'm getting off the website
>she never responds

I don't think relationships in general are going to work for me, my dad lives alone and he's happy. That's my goal.
>>
>>18046651
Here's what happened:

>What do you think of politics?
[Very broad fucking question, how do you even answer that?]
>>Here's my stance on Brexit
[At this point you make a small comment about brexit and then immediately change the subject asking a different question-]
>If we disagree on politics, is that a deal breaker?
>>No, I guess not
>Cool, wanna grab a-

At this point you're completely off the subject of politics (that you brought up) because you swapped the subject not once, but twice, in the span of two lines.

gg
>>
>>18046666
what could i have said after "no i guess not", she just closes the conversation off instantly every time
>>
>>18046673
Why are you asking me what you could have said?

You're the one that asked the question, where the fuck did you want it to go?

Do you see the problem? You're asking questions that you don't actually give a fuck about just to spark conversation. That's not how people interact.
>>
>>18046639
Question, answer, changing topic - question, answer, changing topic - question, and so on.

You should ask something about anything you have in common and then keep elaborating on that until it takes you to another topic, that's how you can keep a conversation going on.>>18046636
>>
>>18046651
>is that not the point of messaging someone beforehand?

Yes, but you want to hear her opinion regarding a specific topic or you just want to fill out a check list?
>>
holy fuck you're a tard
>>
Her answers are fine. You're the one who keeps changing the subject!
>>
>>18046616
>we shouldn't have left the EU

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

??

[spoiler] Sorry [/spoiler]
>>
All I see is two fuckers who can't flirt. Match made in heaven kek
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.