[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do ladies sit there alone late at night years later pondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1435.jpg (100KB, 1024x751px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1435.jpg
100KB, 1024x751px
Do ladies sit there alone late at night years later pondering what they did wrong and what could've been too? I feel like I'm going crazy; we've been apart longer than we were together, but every day it's still there.
>>
>>18046610
>Do ladies sit there alone late at night years later pondering what they did wrong and what could've been too?

Yes but not until their 30's
>>
File: CqK1J-GWEAEp2bd.jpg (69KB, 604x358px) Image search: [Google]
CqK1J-GWEAEp2bd.jpg
69KB, 604x358px
>>18046619
AoC to 29 is the females' playground.

30 to ripe old age is the males' playground. As guys get older and less concerned with earning headpats from females, the social power of females drops like a meteor. Proper boys' clubs can't really happen before the age of 30.
>>
Every day of my life for the past 7 years I've been single, and I'm only early 20's
>>
>>18046633
woohoo only have to wait 30 years before you get second (hundreth) dibs on the girls! hell yeah
>>
>>18046652
You were born literally the moment you posted that? Kids shit up the internet so fast these days...
>>
>>18046652
>you get second (hundreth) dibs on the girls! hell yeah

This assumes everyone dates their exact same age, which is impossible propaganda spewed forth by 4th-wave feminism. Rural towns would have to force-marry whichever boy and girl are born on the same year for that to happen.
>>
>>18046660
no dummy

>>18046665
no it follows the hypergamy pattern we've got atm. young ladies can stick to chad, its only the worthless ones that go on even terms
>>
>>18046633
It bothers the fuck out of me that someone would type AoC instead of age of consent. Who the fuck uses this acronym, pedophiles?
>>
>>18046682
Hypergamy is an online Meme.

Spoiler kid. lots of people have happy relationships and lots of people don't cheat. You just browse the places where people vent about it.
>>
>>18046690
its not a meme its statistically observable and based in psychological evolution

im not talking about cheating anyway, talking about 80-20 setups which is ofc very not good for society
>>
>>18046705
man you will never be happy if you believe this bullshit. I literally feel sorry for you and anyone who thinks like this.
>>
>>18046712
'believe' what? its true lol, and its not even hard to find the evidence for it

i agree with u tho, it is sad though and a bit upsetting
>>
File: CqiufpLWAAA5HcK.jpg large.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CqiufpLWAAA5HcK.jpg large.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>>18046690
Your entire post is feminism's <inconvenient topic> Does Not Existâ„¢ meme.

You don't have a real argument, you just want to shut down the debate. This, in itself, is very telling.
>>
>>18046734
>denying something because the statistics say its not true is feminism.

lol ok. you guys keep "debating" how sad it is that all women cheats.
>>
>>18046705
>im not talking about cheating anyway, talking about 80-20 setups which is ofc very not good for society

80-20 is real, but what makes you think it's not good for society?

80th percentile showed up and did their job. The rest didn't.

60th percentile didn't show up at all.

40th percentile showed up and shat the floor. What is my message? Aspire to be 80th percentile or better.
>>
>>18046758
aspire to have a good looking face lol? how am i going to do that?

anyway to your question, 20% of men having 80% of the women is clearly untenable
>>
>>18046765
Are you a woman, or a gay twinkboy? If you are neither, then put your pretty face dreams someplace else.

I could dispense thousands of random platitudes about raising your value as a male, but they ain't gonna do shit if you're not listening. If you want to raise your value, you can find ways on your own. Go ask youtube how to exercise or something.
>>
>>18046775
> woman dont like attractive men

ROFL

this whole thread all youve done is allude: 'if you believe that', 'i could help you' etc. etc. youve got nothing dude, its obvious, youre going around in circles avoiding any arguments and just saying platitudes
>>
>>18046811
>that post where an angry person confuses multiple anons with each other

Meh, this thread was never going to get anyplace good anyway.
>>
>>18046823
another vague non statement lol
>>
>>18046734
>You don't have a real argument, you just want to shut down the debate
>posts "my opponent is wrong lol" cartoon
>>
>>18046610
Hate Muslims with a passion but I agree with your pic. Just another day who lost its original meaning like Christmas, all because of the consumerism bullshit.
Btw Do Muslims hit their wives in st Valentine's Day?
>>
>>18046910
Only the women who deserve it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.