[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dear /adv/arks: women are beautiful and i love them and yet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Pineapple-Free-Download-PNG.png (503KB, 1080x912px) Image search: [Google]
Pineapple-Free-Download-PNG.png
503KB, 1080x912px
dear /adv/arks:

women are beautiful and i love them and yet they seem to only choose chad. needless to say it is because i am too nice, but i cannot not be nice. you've heard it before, but give me a decent tip.

wat do?

here is a picture of a pineapple
>>
bump

in the words of gang starr, 'my only crime was that i was too damn kind'
>>
>>18046480

Stop talking in memes. Stop generalizing.

You are not nice, you are the awful "Nice Guy" that thinks he is owed sex. Grow up.
>>
>>18046480
live your life, get out regularly and women will come to you.
>>
File: 1458511322256.jpg (10KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1458511322256.jpg
10KB, 250x222px
>hey /adv/ I'm single and I don't know how to stop being single

>quit posting threads about being single I want you to be single forever in silence

>500 replies and 250 images hidden, click reply to view.

Here's your answers:
A) lift
B) go outside
C) get some damn money in your pockets, which doesn't mean spend it
D) all of the above

Multiple choice test, choose four answers to pass.
>>
How many girls have you supported emotionally in the last year?
How many have you listend to emptying their heart?
How many did you support after a break up without wanting to get in her pants?
How many girls did you make friends with without wanting to get in her pants?
>>
File: catlady.jpg (103KB, 620x616px) Image search: [Google]
catlady.jpg
103KB, 620x616px
>>18046507
>cat lady advice
>>
>>18046492
yes, i am awfully nice
you are the feminist who thinks men need to work for you. grow up

>>18046501
probably best advice ive ever gotten

>>18046513
solid comic

>>18046500
truish, but post below yours wins

peace!
>>
>>18046500
>Bullshit meme-tier advice

No. If you want to stop being a "Nice Guy", you need to build up confidence, force yourself to stand up to others and develop a genuinely valuable personality instead of demanding shit for not being an asshole (which makes you an asshole, ironically) That is a conscious process.

To get girls, you need to approach them, talk to them, and make moves.
That requires you to risk rejection, endure awkwardness, get slapped and worse.
It is a conscious process too, which involves pushing up against anxieties and internal resistance.

But yeah, turning yourself into someone attractive will get some girls attracted, of which a small number in turn will be agressive enough to make moves on you. So it kinda works. Only that you don't really get a choice in the girl, and depending on your degree of anxiety you may find yourself unable to go with agirl even when she makes it abundantly clear she wants to fuck your brains out (happened to me)

Getting better with women and making a real effort in that area is a part of improving yourself.
>>
>>18046559
Women want high-energy men; they say they want low-energy men. Young boys are put through 20 years of public school and corporate media conditioning which tells them to be low-energy.

Low-energy men get shut the fuck down by women, then the women go home to their catrooms and post blog articles titled "where have all the good men gone?"
>>
>>18046559
true say
i have no anxiety about getting slapped, i do have anxiety about get the shit kicked out of me by a russian gang for instance, which can happen if you approach the wrong girl, talk to them and make moves at the wrong time. i think part of the conscious process you're talking about is becoming very good at reading subtle social cues like 'that huge guy will kick the shit out me if i talk to the girl he's with', instead of blinding blundering forth when youre super turned on by this eastern european chick making eyes at you from across the bar while vlad drapes his arm over her and his homie sits in the back. happened to me last night - and that was the only chick i really wanted to sleep with, besides the bartender, but that's basically off limits most of the time. went home alone - but still, my problem might be i was being too nice? honest question, as i made friends last night and had a good time, no sex tho as always.

>>18046573
true also, and they very often blame the men whose very self-esteem they've destroyed over and over again for 100% of society's problems...
>>
>>18046573
define "high-energy men" and "low-energy men"
you are literally talking in buzzwords and memes and sound like a fucking retard
>>
It has absolutely nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, to do woth how nice you are. Lower your standards.
>>
File: thumb_up1600.png (29KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_up1600.png
29KB, 1600x1600px
>>18046723
>>
File: I2KmUhq.gif (2MB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
I2KmUhq.gif
2MB, 383x576px
>>18046480
>i am too nice
>too nice
>too
>nice

Heh, don't you know nice guys finish last?
>>
>>18046780
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkc9kuqCSTU
>>
>>18046480
therationalmale.com
returnofkings.com
masculinedevelopment.com
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.