[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I be the dark mysterious guy if I'm often serious, introverted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1487002708001.jpg (167KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
1487002708001.jpg
167KB, 500x526px
Can I be the dark mysterious guy if I'm often serious, introverted and thoughtful/neurotic but also an insecure virgin?
How do I play that role?
I'm also attractive
>>
How many dark mysterious guys do you see on a regular basis? Very few, if at all, because they don't really exist outside Mills and Boon novels.

Stop trying to be edgy and create a persona.
>>
been like that for quite some time. the thing is, girls don't approach guys in their 20s, no exceptions. What you will get a lot will be girls that avoid you after a few weeks because they hoped you would approach them but feel bad because you didn't. You have good chances with girls, if you are looking for somethign serious, but you have to beat your insecurities before you can get to those chances.

I still can't and have avoided approaching chicks iRL, I only date online because it's a lot easier and you can go for the girls you like.

If you just want to lose your virginity, go for imigrants, black chicks or hookers if you got money, they can teach you quite a bit, but be nice and don't abuse their trust for your gains.

I would definitely suggest you try to get some not serious dating experience before you go for serious dating, because it will help you tons with getting along better with women and the next girl will be at least two ranks higher than your first.
>>
1% of attraction comes from personality so yeah, confidence and attitude matter very very little. Looks and status is what really makes you attractive (there's a sea of studies about this). That role is retarded and cringeworthy, however chances are it won't do anything, maybe just appear like a narcisist with a personality disorder. But girls really won't care as long as you are physically attractive.
>>
>Can I be the dark mysterious guy

You mean the dude who gets pulled over every day, for being dark and mysterious?
>>
>>18046445

post a picture of yourself. otherwise we cant help you
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.