[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, I know people from NYC are going to tell me that I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: an-angry-mob.png (725KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
an-angry-mob.png
725KB, 864x576px
Hi /adv/,

I know people from NYC are going to tell me that I'm a genuine shitbag.

I have an overactive sex drive.

I used to live in New York city. Since I was 13, I've had the habit of playing with myself on the train. I don't see this as a bad thing. I'm 23 now. I'll usually seat my bookbag or knapsack on my lap and I'll actually begin to fondle myself using Vaseline.

It's something I really can't control. When I was a 8 I used to masturbate nonstop. I discovered sex from an early age. Most people will say that you could stop doing this, but this for me is like a drug or a cigarette habit. Normally I always choose much non-alert older women because I'm not a pedofuck. I choose those who are too old or drugged up to realize what I'm doing. It also normally doesn't end in a bad way. They usually aren't as attentive to noticing these sorts of things.

A few times I've been caught doing my dirty handshakes, but I usually dip behind the train and change my hats and caps up a bit. I've gotten the technique down so well to the point where I'll never be seen.

I have a prescription for some strong anti-androgens now and some pills for major depressive medication that I take regularly as per the terms of my probation. I have to also register as a sex offender.

I would ultimately just love to fix my pathetic life but I genuinely have no sexual desire other than to continue what I'm used to. What do I do? I don't like sex because I can't have full control. Silly question but why is society so very hateful towards sexual deviants? People are encouraged and allowed to threaten, and do and say the worst to sexual deviants because of "morality". It really doesn't make sense and I feel bitter without going too deeply on my prison experience.
>>
>>18046262
get a cb
>>
>>18046295
OP here, what is a cb:

Continued..

I moved to Atlanta now in an effort to change my life. I take the MARTA from Civic Center to Arts Center in the morning. I see very plain looking girls sometimes and I feel like fondling myself once an older woman sits near me. I've told my girlfriend this and she laughs at me almost like its a joke.
Anyway, my life is going okay. I'm trying to apply to the Navy as an O-1 Ensign since I have a degree in electrical engineering, and I have a girlfriend now (She's Christian and 28, but she secretly is a huge nympho). She's the one I actually lost my virginity to although she claimed to not care when I met her. My only issue is that I don't feel fulfilled sexually. My girlfriend will give me sex but usually moments later I'll be erect again wanting more, and its hard to get sex from her. She screams at me if I ever masturbate. I prefer masturbation and my family is encouraging this relationship to teach me how to not act like a spastic anymore around women but I'd be happier just being single and jerking off in my own peace and privacy. Girls are very high maintenance and I feel like this is really just a waste of my time.

I'm trying to find out what is really wrong with me. I think it might be Bipolar Depression, it would explain my high, frequent, and intense sexuality...
>>
File: 1486690450700.jpg (35KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486690450700.jpg
35KB, 720x540px
bump, for both OP and the public's sake
>>
>>18046262
Yoo
Yooooooo
Yooooooooooooooooooooo
Wtf dude

I think people don't like sexual deviants cause people do stuff like you do.
That being said you should start making those videos were people cum on girls in public. That'd at least be using your problem for the good of others.
>>
>>18047397
Don't encourage him, anon.
>>
>>18047409
Don't be a feminazi, cunt.
>>
File: 1486770858821.png (425KB, 1024x753px) Image search: [Google]
1486770858821.png
425KB, 1024x753px
>>18046262

this sounds unreal
prove that this isn't b8
>>
>>18047413
don't be a worthless disgusting shit bag, cunt.
>>
File: 1480999187873s.jpg (2KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
1480999187873s.jpg
2KB, 125x95px
OP here,

oh my guess what I did this morning on the train... <3
>>
New Yorker here, you're a genuine shitbag.
>>
File: 1480656113670.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480656113670.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
OP, are you still having these issues?

Also, you mentioned probation, like you were caught.

One summer I secretly tried to pull this off while on a Tour Bus in Fiji, but was too scared. I gave myself a few gentle tugs but not enough to really finish.

There was a tourist next to me and her outfit was literally begging for that kind of attention.

What were you arrested for and when were you arrested? Was it related to public masturbation?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.