[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I'm slipping into the friendzone somehow. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_oj7ds9v3C41tox5ero2_1280.png (178KB, 709x608px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj7ds9v3C41tox5ero2_1280.png
178KB, 709x608px
I feel like I'm slipping into the friendzone somehow.

I had amazing sex the day I met this girl. We sort of just hit it off instantly, and I was more forward than I had ever been in my life.

Couple days later we meet again and just chill and talk, have a genuinely good time. The two days later the same... and again. But I feel like that fire that made us get together and start having great sex isn't there anymore, and she treats me like just another pal. Affectionate gestures seem to go nowhere, and she just goes back to talking about nerdy shit (which I love too but). I also think she might be slightly autistic or have aspergers, which is OK but maybe thats a factor?)

I kinda feel like maybe I messed up and was alittle TOO relatable in a friendly way. how do I stop this from happening? I want to have sex again with her, but I don't wanna like, demand it.
>>
I noticed no responses, so is this just dumb or an incredibly trite thing to ask?
>>
She was never interested in you romantically for more than sex. She was acting on lust and now she's got it, she doesn't need it.
>>
>>18046414
what's that even mean?
>>
>>18046414
How do I initiate lust again, or open an oppertunity for sex to happen again?

Do I just cut her off from all the buddy-buddy banter she keeps visiting me with? What do I do?
>>
>>18046246
Why not try asking her about it?
>>
>I had sex

>friend zone

>>>/facebook/
>>
>>18046593
what's this even mean? I'll admit I'm kind of retarded on relationship matters. I've only had so many of them and I'm in my late 20's now, so I'm a big fuckup. Is it stupid to say you had sex and are now in the friendzone?

>>18046587
I want to but, I'm not sure we're that cool yet. I've only known her for 2 weeks and we've met like 6 times. I'm really interested in her and don't want to muck things up by asking a needy question.

I just wanna take things slow but I feel like I just completely got off on the wrong foot and now it's doomed. I just wish I had some fucking clue on how to date.
>>
If she has autism or aspie you'll have to be really straight forward and just say you want to have sex.

People with autism are really bad at picking up on subtle sexual ques.
>>
>>18046609
is autism the same as Asperger in that regard?
>>
>>18046612
Yeah usually
>>
I guess as one last ditch thing to ask.. what are some maybe underhanded ways to behave around someone you want to take that kind of interest in you?

She seemed really interested in first, but as we because more buddy/buddy and I showed some knowledge in her hobby, it's all we talk about. She sorta takes 0 interest in my life personally, just kinda is into her own world.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.