[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be two years ago >find a chick on tinder >get laid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: imfuckedguys.png (342KB, 705x538px) Image search: [Google]
imfuckedguys.png
342KB, 705x538px
>be two years ago
>find a chick on tinder
>get laid
>talk shit about her to my close friend on how easy she was and not that attractive
>month later we start dating
>two year pass to this day
>she reads the conversation with my friend talking shit about her
>she fucking mad
This is really fucked up, she wants to break up even tho I say the shit I said don't matter anymore. Is there a way out of this?
>>
Congratulations OP, you've just pseudo-married an archeologist. Have fun digging up the past every single day!
>>
>>18046162

you talked shit about her. i dont blame her.
>>
To be fair it is pretty telling about what kind of person you are that you go out of your way to shit on someone who was still good enough for you to fuck and did nothing wrong to you (quite the opposite).

If you read your girl laughing with her friends about what a sad little pussy you were, would you honestly be able to see her in the same way?

And no, not really, hope that she cools down and remembers the other stuff but like the other anon I would not blame her at all for walking away and never looking back. You didn't just say negative hurtful stuff about her, you were frankly just being a bully.
>>
>>18046162

So, you did something that clearly hurts her, right? Doesn't matter how long ago it was, you did it. Apologize and mean it, then if she wants to leave, it's her decision. You can't make her stay if she doesn't want to.

Also, how did she find it? Was she snooping on your phone or some shit?
>>
even if she loves you now it shows a blatant disregard for women, the fact that you'd laugh along with one who slept with you. its prettyfucked up that you WANT her to sleep with you and then make fun of her for doing so.
>>
>>18046164
Kek
>>
>>18046225
She was using my pc while I was at work
>>
>>18046162
You fucked up, own it. There's nothing else to it. I wouldn't want to start dating someone that started out thinking of me that way.
>>
How would you feel if you found out that she had said shit like that to her friend, even if it was two years ago? Don't say you wouldn't care, because you fucking would care.
>>
let her break it off, you are not interested in staying with her forever and you were a dumb asshole anyways. Also you are dodging a bullet because a girl snooping on you is a huge red flag aswell.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.