[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going out this weekend with my friends and we always play the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: top-10-Drinking-Party-games1[1].jpg (73KB, 600x312px) Image search: [Google]
top-10-Drinking-Party-games1[1].jpg
73KB, 600x312px
Going out this weekend with my friends and we always play the same games every time. Beer pong, Waterfall and Never Have I Ever. We want to try something new and maybe someone here had some suggestions? We are 4 girls and 5 guys.
>>
Play that game where you have a deck of cards and a beer can. Basically you take turns inserting the edge of the card under the tab of the can. Whoever opens the can has to chug the beer.

it really isn't that much fun.

There's also Flip Cup
>>
>>18046073
strip poker
>>
>>18046094
>Play that game where you have a deck of cards and a beer can. Basically you take turns inserting the edge of the card under the tab of the can. Whoever opens the can has to chug the beer.
Never heard of this one, might try it.

>There's also Flip Cup
Never looked fun whenever I saw someone play it.

>>18046101
>strip poker
The girls always lost and doesn't want to play it anymore
>>
Fubar is a mix between everything. You have a deck of cards and you flip them over mixing them all up and everyone has a turn flipping one over. Or you could just do an old fashioned drinking game with a movie. That's always fun.
>>
Kings
Beerball
Drink More Beer
>>
Play Cards Against Humanity

Put a mustache on the TV, play a movie, and take a shot every time a face lines up with it.

Play a movie and make up dialogue

Ask each other questions and everybody writes their answers on a piece of paper and puts it into a container. Read them aloud and try to guess who submitted what. Alternately, take turns where everybody tries to guess the answer for the person who is 'it'.

Play charades, Mafia, or hide and seek. Sardines is also fun, it's a hide and seek variant where one person hides and everybody seeks. When you find the hider, you hide with them in the same spot (and get crammed together like sardines in a can). The last person to find everybody loses.
>>
>>18046179
*Play a movie, mute it, and make up dialogue
>>
Slap Cup is really fun.

The card and beer can game suggested by >>18046094 works really well in conjunction with Kings, each person placing their card under the beer can after their turn.
>>
Play tits

each person has a red solo cup with a little beer in it

make a circle on the table with the cups with each person in front of their own cup

put one water cup in the middle so it resembles a tit

each person takes a turn bouncing a ping pong ball towards the cups

if it lands in the water cup, everyone drinks and plays flip cup with their cup, last cup not flipped gets a letter to spell "tits"

if it lands in another persons cup, you and that person play flip cup with your cups, loser gets a letter

if it lands in your own cup, automatic letter for you.
>>
>>18046073

Here's a sexy game. Don't know how it's called:

Grab a deck of cards and set aside a King and numbers 1 through 8 (if you have nine people. Less numbers with less people, of course).

Deal the cards face down. Whoever got the king says "I'm the King!" and shows it. Then the King says something, like "Three will kiss Seven". Whoever got 3 and 7 must kiss. Take the cards and deal again.

If you want non-sexy games, Cards Against Humanity is really good.
>>
Kings, but I highly suggest not playing it with the "Cup" version unless you're really hardcore and don't mind someone throwing up on your floor.

Deck of cards needed. Spread them out in a circle, face down. You select a card, do the action, person to your left picks a card, and so-on.

2: You (Card puller selects who drinks)
3: Me (Card puller drinks)
4: Whores (All girls drink)
5: Make a Rule (Make any rule, that if violated, is worth a drink. Example: nose goes. Lasts the span of the game.
6: Dicks (Men drink)
7: Heaven (Last person to point in the sky drinks)
8: Pick a Mate/Pick A Date (Pick someone to drink with you, normally for the whole game)
9: Nine, Nine, Bust-a-Rhyme (Start with a word/sentence - the person to your left must also rhyme, but with a new word. First person to not be able to rhyme or repeats a word must drink)
10: Waterfall (Everyone begins chugging their beer - when card holder has had enough, they can stop drinking, person to their left can stop drinking, and so on)
J: Categories (Like Bust a Rhyme, card holder picks a category of something, like Marvel Comics, everyone names something in the category, first to fail drinks)
Q: Question Master/Question Queen (Person holding a queen can ask a question to anyone at the table - if a person answers the question, they drink. If the player responds with a question, the card holder drinks. Rule lasts until the next queen is pulled, when that player becomes the question queen/master)
K: Social drink (Everyone drinks, last person to pull a King chugs a beer or takes a shot)
A: Social (Everyone drinks)

If I have a spare minute between calls I'll bring in Fuck the Dealer.
>>
Thank you all for your suggestions.
>>
A = snake eyes: anyone making eye contact with puller, drinks
>>
That 40s game where you tape two 40s to your hands and you have to drink both of them before getting rid of them. I think it's called Edward 40s hands.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.