[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm 18, my parents divorced when I was young and and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: taxi-driver.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
taxi-driver.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
So I'm 18, my parents divorced when I was young and and that plus the fact that my mother most of the time was busy dealing with her own depression and not giving a single fuck about me in my childhood (being bullied, having bad grades in school) resulted in me being a depressed and anxious bitch that doesn't know how it is to be and act like a man. I have two siblings about 7 years younger than me, both of which behaviour is terrible. They shout, insult each other and I hate it, but I do know that it's mainly my fault becuase I acted even worse in their age. The problem is that when I'm trying to point out my mother's mistakes that she didn't punish them or even stopped reacting to it, she either blames it on me, changes subject and complains about my bad grades or explains that she gave up on that long time ago. This time however, after a long conversation in which I dropped many f bombs (unnecessary, i know, i fucked up) and transfered my frustration of her fucking up in raising me, to which she, after a long monologue, told me that she's going to hospital because of us. And I know that she's not fucking joking, as she once done this to prove how bad we are to her, and my whole family which I rarely have any contact with reacted in calling me, shouting, insulting and asking why are we so evil, she's a single mother dealing with us unthankful bastards. And I know that I'm probably gonna end up neeting (or just live, that's a better term) for a couple of years in home with her and siblings until I train myself for a job I want to pursue so it's kind of a big deal to me, I can't just leave them and live alone now. My question is what the fuck do I do in that situation? I can't ask family because they are biased toward her, but they don't know how it's like in reality, so I have no one except you, anons. Also, I'm sorry, my English is usually pretty decent, but this time my hands are shaking and i'm having a problem in writing even one sentence.
Pic not related
>>
Just realised i could've skipped some facts and write it shorter, I'm sorry
>>
>>18046004
Its gonna be ok anon. Ur not the only person to alienate or be alienated from their family. They dont always function smoothly. I suppose the best course of action. If you are truly unable to leave for now. Is to keep your head low, eat crow and be/do whatever it is to keep the peace while youre there. If it becomes unbearable youll have to find a way out. Even if it means lowering the standards of your living space or environment. Some times peace of mind is way more valuable than a cozy padded place to lay your head....thats the best i got
>>
>>18046027
Thanks, I only worried about them growing up to be like my father and mother and myself, because it affects my behaviour negatively as well
>>
>>18046048
Some things we just cant control op. You gotta take care of yourself 1st. Try to be a positive influence to them show um you are strong enough to blaze your own path and take risks. Me personally. Im the kinda person even when the odds are stacked against me, i get out there and i roll the dice. Otherwise youll never know. just be there for them when they need you
>>
>>18045995
Neeting for a few years until you can train yourself for the job you want? Neet means you are not in employment, education or training. If you know what you want to do then what are you waiting for?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.