[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> talk to gril, eventually reveal her that I have a crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1486712815749.jpg (62KB, 482x332px) Image search: [Google]
1486712815749.jpg
62KB, 482x332px
> talk to gril, eventually reveal her that I have a crush on her
> she rejects me, "not now", " I dont reciprocate your feelings"
> feel bored one day
> decide to write a really autistic and funny poem for her
> and a serious one
> send them to her
> laughs about the funny poem, thanks me for the serious one
> decide to write more shit, funny rhymes and poems just for fun and no real intentions
>She stops responding
> next day I greet her
> she tells me to shut the fuck up
> feel bad for harassing her, although she never even told me that she may dislike my autism, on the contrary
> get also a bit mad because she told me to shut the fuck up, only people who can say that to me are my parents
> fast forward few days later
> friends tell me she posted about me on her snapchat, made fun of me and my poems etc
> definetly something I never expected of her
wtf
I don't really care what other people think of me and I had no real intentions to date her since she rejected me clearly
But what couldve motivated this shittalking behind my back?
>>
>someone wants nothing to do with you
>you keep pestering them

don't do that
>>
>>18045807
Don't give it any more thought anon. People don't need reasons to be jerks. If it makes you feel any better, confront her, but keep in mind you may want to have as little as possible to do with her from now on.
>>
>>18045807
heres a hint; she never liked you. she mist likely didn't even like the first poems you sent, she just didn't want to be a dick about it.
but after you started to harass her, she decided that being a dick is worth not having to hear from you.
>>
>>18045834
there are other ways to be a dick...
she never even remotely behaved like a dick until she told me to stfu
I stopped talking to her after that
But shes still shittalking me behind my back
>>
>>18045807
OP, she did it because she's a cunt.
Not just any kind of cunt though. A cunt who won't be a cunt to your face until she has sufficiently beaten you down first.
She's a cunt OP
She's a cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt.
>>
>>18045807
> she rejects me, "not now", " I dont reciprocate your feelings"
She said she doesn't want to be involved with you that way. You tried, you lost, that happens. You should stay friendly, but move on and focus on other women or pursuits
> feel bored one day
> decide to write a really autistic and funny poem for her
> and a serious one
I'm sure you didn't have any bad intentions, but it comes off as kinda strange and unwanted.
> send them to her
> laughs about the funny poem, thanks me for the serious one
She's being nice and polite. But seriously stop right here.
> decide to write more shit, funny rhymes and poems just for fun and no real intentions
>She stops responding
You went over board with that stuff. You got rejected, take the hint. From here on you were just inappropriate. She's too much of a coward to tell you that this stuff has to stop so she ridicules you in front of other people.

Seriously man, when I reject a chick I don't want her around. If she still gives me her special attention I feel strong rejection. And if she starts writing poems for me I'd feel uncomfortable really fast.
>>
>>18045842
How do you know she's still doing it?
>>
>>18045856
friends keep telling me
>>
>>18045870
Fuck off to reddit
>>
>>18045870
what makes you say that this is bait
>>
pls repsond
>>
Similar thing has happened to me, except I didn't write any autistic poems, I had a genuine interest in her.

You just ignore it. Don't shittalk her, you would just show that you are even worse than her.
>>
>>18045807
poems are gay as fuck, anime poster
>>
>>18046469
ur gay as fuck
it was ironic
>>
>>18046496
nah bro, it was fucking gay my dude
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.