[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do /adv/? What donyou guys think of a girl that dyes her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1466641193995.jpg (97KB, 1088x738px) Image search: [Google]
1466641193995.jpg
97KB, 1088x738px
What do /adv/? What donyou guys think of a girl that dyes her hair every few weeks, dresses for attention, "likes books and le nerdy things"?
I generally don't like these sort of girls because I know for sure most of them are only for attention and like to have beta orbiters around them for validation. I recognise her to be one of them but she's sending me messages.
Thing is, a friend of mine also likes her but he's hopelessly in the friend zone. I never contacted her, only met her a couple of times through him and generally never gave her much attention, but she seems to be wanting it.
Like she always suggested we go out sometime when I said I like cakes a lot, and when I said I do artwork she suggested I hit her up online because "she's big on the internet" (does streaming, cosplay and other "nerdy" things)
I also don't wanna cuck my friend even though it's painful to see him orbiting and getting jealous whenever a guy talks to her.

What should I do man? What can I do? If there's ever a chance I'd hate to miss because she's a unicorn. Tall, sexy, rich, smart as fuck. On the other hand, I'm aware she has a lot of orbiters and she's probably just fucking with me as she did so many others including my buddy.
>>
>>18045718
1. Give it a shot .. she starts giving you the runaround just cut her loose again. Better than sitting in the old folks home wondering .. by far
2. Your friend is not her bf so no cucking there ..
>>
I'd prefer getting together with a girl like pic related, tbqh.
>>
>>18045742
I like what you're saying. I think I'm just scared of going out of my conform zone and making excuses. I mean right now I don't speak to her, she don't speak to me, life's as normal as it ever was.
Then again my last relationship left me a depressed irascible mess for a few months so idk if overall it was worth.

Still my buddy likes her so much. What he'd say if I "stole" her from under his nose? I know he gets mega jelly whenever a guy even remotely goes towards her.
>>
>>18045764
Say something to him. Communication is best. If he says you can't have her then he's not really being a friend.
>>
>>18045956
He says he's not interested in her because he recognizes what issues she has (still hope for my buddy) and he knows there can't be anything between them because she's too much of an attention whore. But at the same time he gets massive jelly whenever there's a guy giving her attention, which he also gives, and he KNOWS, he told me himself, it's not fair to be jelly because they won't be together / cant be together. Too incompatible.
I know he'd say it's ok for me and her to date, he'll say that for sure but deep inside he'll be mega jell-o
>>
>>18045764
Really doesn't sound like she's worth it at all. You said yourself she's an attention whoring "nerd girl", that shit will get old real fast in a relationship.
>>
>>18045764
I repeat .. your buddy is not her bf .. you cannot "steal" her. He wants her, he should make a move which obviously is not going to happen. Throw all caution aside and go for it. Who dares wins (sometimes). Again, sitting in the old folks home wondering .. not worth it.
>>
>>18045718
Has it ever occurred to you that the outward behavior might be a mask to help the shy person inside play a role of being confident?
>>
>>18046145
What do you mean?
I'm aware that she's got some deeper issues that she (probably) deals with through validation from a throg of guys online and offline orbiters. I'd say she has issues with her parents because she's rich, living alone, she's in her early 20s and has no job and no formal education / skills. Her job is basically stream and cosplay shit while living on dad's money.
I'm actually low-key trying to exploit that fake confidence and I think she's attracted by the fact that I haven't given her any attention while every other guys literally were swarming around her.

>>18046046
That shit's gotten old in the first 5 minutes, but she's also genuinely funny with is rare as fuck for a girl, even if her humor is fake (which I wouldn't have missed otherwise, I don't particularly find shit funny). And aside all that, she's rich bitchin' rich. Like I know for sure I I have nothing to impress her with. If she does like me, she don't like me for my money (which I don't have anyway) and as a bonus, she's pretty. Now I ain't no prince charming myself, I'm actually surprised she gives me the time of the day at all, but fuck man, I'm doing it. It's too good of an opportunity to miss. I know I'll regret if I let shit pass.

I'm still anxious about what to say, but I figure I should just "bee meself" and invite her to eat some sweets. If she doesn't respond, well it's not like I lost anything.
>>
>>18046207
Well, good luck then. If you think you can put up with her long enough to get laid then go for it.
>>
>>18045718
That's like a walking warning sign that they're a BPD slut. Avoid avoid avoid. They are amazing at seduction but don't fall for it.
>>
>"she's big on the internet"

Holy fuck, lol. Go for it and enjoy the ride by all means but man I doubt you'll be able to put up with her in the long term.

Also, she's a self-proclaimed internet celebrity - it's really too bad with your friend but he's not in a relationship with her.

If you want to try and keep the friendship and be a good guy, you could tell him that you guys are getting along and want to try meeting up and hopefully he's not some kind of uber crazy super-fan that'll hate you forever.
>>
>>18046550
So avoid? That seems to be the general consensus.
I was getting all hype to ask her out and as soon as I took my phone, doubt and anxiety hit like a truck.
>what if she's just messing with my head
>am I becoming just another orbiter for her if I hit her up?
>if she refuses I'll forever lose dignity
>if I never ask her out I can at least be the cool guy who don't care not like them orbiters
>I'm hungry

Jesus I just realized that there's no win situation. Realistically how much can I hold a relationship even if I get into one? Statistics are against me with my longest relationship for exactly 1 month.
Tbh it's worse to fail at a short, unimportant relationship than being single.

Fuck this, not worth.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.