[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I still have a bad afterglow after taking my first psychadelic,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: depressedwojak.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
depressedwojak.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
So I still have a bad afterglow after taking my first psychadelic, which was about 180 micrograms of LSD. It's been roughly a week so far after I took it on the 4th of Saturday. Again, I have posted here before and I just wanted to update what's been happening so far...

I'm still seeing things, albeit little things within a blurry vision and feeling very cognitively dumb and nervous still. I can't focus on my thoughts anymore, well more strongly than I used to. And I still can't relax/sleep due to the nervousness/anxiety and uncontrolled thoughts. Whenever I think of positive thoughts, those quickly go away and are asserted by negative thoughts. Tried taking HTP-5 to alleviate the dysphoria but it hasn't really worked, in fact it gave me more head agitation when I took 100 mg of the stuff rather than taking 50 mg of it. I had taken about 2 halves some days before because I was worried the full pill would do more damage, which it did a little bit after taking it another day.

I think I'm going to stay off any drugs for awhile, I'm still worried I won't change back to normal during this week.

Any other advice you can give me, /adv/?
>>
I am misplacing things and can't seem to remember what happened during the day as well or can't seem to remember anything days earlier.

When I read or look at something on the TV, it's instantly forgotten.
>>
File: 1486772381937.jpg (509KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486772381937.jpg
509KB, 900x900px
>>18045679
A lot of people are taking research chemicals thinking its LSD. Best of luck to you sometimes PPD doesnt go away.
>>
Stay calm, take it easy.
Everything will be back to usual before too long.
You've taken a powerful mind altering, perspective changing drug. For some people it can be harmless fun. For others it can be a metaphorical thorn in your brain. One that could possibly never go away.

Take care if you decide to dabble in hallucinogens again.
>>
You'll be ok eventually dude, just give it time and try not to worry. The best advice I can give is just steer clear from drugs from now on.

One thing I'll be honest about is that sometimes the visuals dont go away, things still appear to 'breathe' for me 10 years down the line.
>>
>>18045692
>one that could possibly never go away
I wish my friend would've fucking told me that before I took it with him.
>>
>>18045695
Should I stay away from vitamins as well?
>>
>>18045702
maan vitamins arent going to harm you. I say stay away from mind altering drugs so you can at least be sober whilst you sort your head out. Dont over think this
>>
>>18045696
No one here on 4chan is qualified to give you proper advice regarding health issues, remember this.

The mind is a resilient thing with neuro-plasticity and all.

Some people have bad trips. It's common. Doesn't necessarily mean you've done any damage to yourself though. Unwind and just try to chill out.

I had similar experiences with acid and have decided to never do it again. How old are you?
You'll hurt yourself if you keeping stressing, get worked up, don't sleep, fall into illogical thought patterns etc, Chill the fuck out homie. Go for a nice scenic walk, play some vidya, listen to your favourite albums. Chill.
>>
>>18045729
I'm 21.
>>
>>18045679
Honestly man, it happens.
I've been in the exact some boat as you before.
You should be completely back to normal within 2 weeks. Just relax, try to eat well, drink lots of water, and do some light exercise. Also try to do stuff that makes you happy like hang out with friends or play video games.
I promise that everything will be fine anon
>>
File: 1486773901408.png (30KB, 786x590px) Image search: [Google]
1486773901408.png
30KB, 786x590px
>>18045679
>>>18045696
>No one here on 4chan is qualified to give you proper advice regarding health issues, remember this.
>
Then gives advice.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.