[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last Friday was my second time doing Molly. I took 2 pills and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Last Friday was my second time doing Molly. I took 2 pills and 2 dips of pure M. Today I still feel drowsy and foggy. Is this normal? Anyone have experience with this?
>>
Yeah bro
Its permanent but not as bad as the first week

But from here on out its drowsy and foggy days forever unless you take more molly.

I quit the second time i did it because it made the daily drowsiness worse. Its harder to hit higher highs and lower lows. From here on out its low highs and high lows.
>>
>>18045610
This.
It feels great, but the only downside is that you might get Parkinson's when you're 50-60 years old.
>>
>>18045610
You're joking right? Do you have evidence?
>>
>>18045610
Really?

Why would anyone willingly make themselves dumber for a few hours of fun?
>>
>>18045610
Dunno what molly this guy's had, but in sunny ole england the after effects of MD usually only last up to a week. After that your seratonin levels return to normal, the molly inspired depression fades and its back to normal. Drowsiness and grogginess fades after a few days in my experience.

Maybe knowing where you're from, what it tasted like, any pill names could help? If you're worried about any unexpected side effects, could be you took some not-so-pure stuff.
>>
>>18045617

Not that guy, but basically it dumps your serotonin. Which feels great except you'll feel light shit for a long time after, and sometimes you'll feel like shit forever.

You can find some non-anecdotal medical information about that if you poke around the debates on using it to treat PTSD.
>>
>>18045583
>>18045583
Drowsy won't go away but try taking a multi vitamin daily and some omega 3. Definitely helped me. Also take more molly to feel normal.
>>
Also, google info on MDMA Brain Lesions.

Basically, you goof'd
>>
>>18045620

>>18045623

>>18045624

OP here. According to what I found on the internet it's temporary and can last up to weeks. I took two nespresso pills, which is pretty strong stuff. I definitely took too much and I'll be more responsible the next time.

I don't feel depressed though, I feel slightly better than normal even. Probably because of the good memories and I finally had the courage to dance with some girls too. :3
>>
>>18045632
My foster mom has that! Old bitch got down huh?
>>
>>18045636

Cool so you can only dance when you're high
>>
>>18045645
Nah mate I can dance just fine, I just have confidence issues.
>>
>>18045651

So you're only confident when your high.

That's not healthy at all
>>
>>18045691
Don't pretend like you don't know what I mean. Why do you think people drink alcohol at parties?
>>
>>18045693
Because they can't bear to be themselves and draw confidence from external factors.

You really don't see the drawback of only being confident whilst under the influence of drugs?
>>
>>18045583
The more you take, the longer the depression lasts, in my experience.

Be careful, doing molly too often can very easily give you serotonin syndrome. It's a lot like that depression, but it lasts way longer, is way more intense, and can very easily kill you.

Seriously, molly/ecstasy/whatever you want to call it is an amazing and fun drug but please be careful with it.

my best advice is to take just one or two hits of molly (like 100-250mg) and spread it out over a month or two at the very least.

Think of the molly depression as dipping your toes in water. Doing it too often causes the water level to rise. One day, it's at your ankles and you're stuck in a funk for a few months.

Eventually it gets up to your waist. Then your neck. Then you drown.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.