[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pls help me out /adv. I really love my gf. We're planning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

pls help me out /adv. I really love my gf. We're planning on moving in together in a couple of months and things are really going great. My problem is that (at the time being) i feel like its becoming a little bit too much. I miss spending time with my friends. Vidya is out of the question at this point and i feel like i NEED to be with her.

I have tried hinting a little bit about it, but she reacted pretty badly. She said she was afraid that i thought that we spent too much time together (which i kind of think). Of course i didnt mean it.

I really dont know what to do. I dont want to lie to her about spending so much time with her. Dont get me wrong, i really love spending time with her, but i want some time for myself.

This might be a problem when we move together and we're going to be together all the time, but we both agree that we have to give eachother some space.

What do i do /adv??
>>
>>18045522
Just ask her to let you spend time alone?

I live with my boyfriend, we usually spend 2 evenings a week together, 2-3 days we hang out with friends or family, and the rest of the time we spend the evening alone in two different rooms. We have dinner together, hang out for 2-3 hours and than at 9 PM I just go to our room and work on my hobbies and he goes in his office to work on his stuff.

It's normal to have alone time in a relationship. Just communicate. You aren't ready to live together if you cannot have a discussion about your needs.
>>
move in and start wearing pants
if you want alone, you get alone time
if you want to play games, you play games
just dont neglect her
if shes a bitch shes going to be a bitch over other things too, dont be afraid of confrontation

theres always sex to vent frustration
>>
>>18045531
Thanks. I'll try to. Im just so afraid that she'll get hurt
>>
I recently also moved in together with my boyfriend (we are both men.)

I worried about not getting enough time to myself. But once we moved in together and the initial excitement of sleeping and being together all the time wears off then you realize that you now have A LOT more time on your hands.

We have so much of it. We end up asking each other if we want to hangout and play games together or some shit because we have so much time to ourselves. Its crazy.

Move in together and dont sweat it. Even if you guys are in the same space or home, you guys will have plenty of time to yourselves.
Kinda like how you used to live with your parents under the same roof but still had plenty of time to yourself. You arent obligated to hang out every minute together just because you live in the same space.

My bf can spend 5 hours by himself on the computer and i can be 3 feet away from him playing skyrim on our tv, and we wont talk at all during the whole time because we understand that we are spending time to ourselves and it just happens to be in the same room.

Dont worry OP. I know it sounds scary but its not.
>>
>>18045545
Thanks.. Its actually really comforting to hear
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.