[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/isors, I have this coworker who has a total crush on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1414800739933.jpg (54KB, 360x335px) Image search: [Google]
1414800739933.jpg
54KB, 360x335px
Hi /adv/isors, I have this coworker who has a total crush on me. She's a 7.5/10 girl who always seeks my company.
She wants to chat with me, smiles, seeks eye contact, wants to cheer me up, and when we're talking about generic things she diverts the topic to sexual things.
If I'm working and she's around sometimes she will just look at me smiling while visibly absorbed in her thoughts.
She is kinder to me than to others, seeks the opportunity to be alone with me, and seeks things that she can do for me. A few days ago she wanted to rub my back.
If I tell her to do, she always does it with top priority. If we disagree in some small things, when we argue, if I look her in the eyes and ask her kindly to do it my way, she will break eye contact, blush and say ok. She looks nice but I don't like her personality so I don't want a relationship with her.

It's very embarrassing for me, how can I reject her in a polite way?

>inb4 being rude or very firm with her. I think she would cry.
>inb4 pump&dump I would hate and could never forgive myself for the rest of my life.
>>
>>18045404
The firm one.

Just up and ask, "hey, do you like me?"

And whatever your response is be honest without sugar coating. It's only gonna help her character and supplement time.

Also part of you really wants to pump that.
>>
shes giving you signals
if you dont respond she will lose interest

just dont encourage her
>>
>>18045523
She didn't lose it for two months.

>>18045519
I don't want to hurt her. I feel like if I'm just cold, or firm, I'll hurt her a lot.
>>
>>18045587
you were probably kind at the start and she misunderstood
she will get lost
>>
>>18045404

There is no real right way to reject someone professionally unless you're willing to be blunt or they lay a hand on you. Cut it off. What attention are you giving her? Keep it professional and then tighten that.

Draw lines on the topics, definitely sexual ones. Maybe be distant or show some light disdain if you feel it will be okay. Any alone time that can be had with her instead sit around others or skip out completely so you cannot be cornered.

Basically be a bank teller. That's all I can say.
>>
>>18045598
Yes, I was kind, but I always kept my distance. Maybe she misunderstood that as interest but being reserved and stoic. I don't know.

>>18045622
That's what I tried, It didn't work too well.
>>
>>18045631
Just tell her that what she's doing annoys you. She needs to get it that she's bothering you, or she will never stop. Stop being nice with her, just be cold and business like.
>>
>>18045631
Hell, why not give it a try, every heartbreak is worth it if the romance was nice, you never know, a good relationship might bring out something better in you

But if you're still adamant about telling her, then just outright tell her that you're not ready for a relationship or something like that, being straightforward is really good in these situations
>>
>>18045894
She's a nice girl, but she's kind of creepy.
>>
>>18045909
You never know
I'm not saying you should
I'm just saying that you shouldn't outright rule it out
>>
>>18045909
Ahhh the dobler-dahmer effect. I mean honestly what could a 2-3 month relationship hurt?
>>
Just don't feed into her attention or give her any false hopes. Force her to make the first move, if she does.

If you are like on tinder or trying to date, bring it up in convo too
>>
>>18045922
His job?
>>
>>18045918
>>18045922
The problem is that I'll be working with her. Having a fling then dumping someone is extremely demoralizing, and I don't want to hurt her anyway.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.