[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a multi part question here: A) I'm currently a senior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1481436285010.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481436285010.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
Got a multi part question here:
A) I'm currently a senior in high school who just turned 18. Is it alright to be dating a sophomore?
B) Said sophomore happens to be the little sister of one of my good friends, I'm not sure if this would be a problem, but I want your opinions.
C) Haven't actually had the balls to ask her out yet, but I'm pretty sure she'd say yes ( spent like 3 hours cuddling at a party a couple of days ago, and she made a veiled suggestion that we kiss, but I pussied out) would it be too weird to ask her out on Valentine's day?
D) Also looking for general advice on my situation, I'm a kiss-less dateless virgin, so not exactly experienced with this shit.
Pic unrelated.
>>
Depends on the parents pal, they gonna put you on the sex offenders list if they find out you're porking their daughter?
>>
>>18045190
I don't think the parents would. They're pretty liberal, and both really like me, so I think I'm in the clear on that one.
>>
>>18045190
Also, any thoughts on the other questions?
>>
Odds are u and the girl wont be together forever snd odds are you wont b friends with ur bud for much longer either. It wont be intentional ur just plugging his little sis youll probably drift apart
>>
Screw valentines day go for the party hookup again just don't be a pussy this time. U want friend zoned and never fuck her then ask her to be your valentine. Girls her age want to hookup and get fucked wildly believe it or not. Once u get her hooked on ur dick then u can start playing the sweet guy
>>
>>18045244
Party hookup is unlikely, it was the cast party for the Shakespeare play we were in together (hell yeah I'm one of those god damn theater kids, best crew on campus) but now the show is over, so not even any of the oh so common intermission hookups. Any other suggestions that don't include just fucking her? I don't wanna risk fucking up my future quite yet just in case. I'm staying in town for college so me moving away wouldn't be a problem. I actually want this relationship to last. She's kinda perfect.
>>
>>18045180
The age difference isn't a great deal, it's just two years. If it is legal where you live, go for it.

I'd ask your friend tho - in my experience whenever you are in these situations, the best thing to do is just ask something like "Would you mind if I asked your sister out? We seemed to have great chemistry at that party a couple of days ago but I wouldn't want to make things weird between us".
You show you respect your friend and his sister, and that you actually intend to date her and not just fuck her.
>>
>>18045260
Thats good adv. Asking first is epic mad respect
>>
>>18045260
OK, I'll definitely do that. I don't think my friends (who is female, a relatively non-feminine lesbian, but female none the less) would really mind, especially as she was watching the initial cuddling and didn't seem to mind that, but I'll still ask.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.