[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was my first time drinking and going to a party last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

It was my first time drinking and going to a party last night

Made a fool of myself in front of everybody I know and got did some retarded things

Should I kill myself or just accept that I don't handle alcohol

Leaning towards the first
>>
>>18045151
Why haven't you been drinking?
>>
>>18045151
better than me, when i drink i sound like LALALALAL
>>
File: go-home-helicopter-youre-drunk.jpg (59KB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
go-home-helicopter-youre-drunk.jpg
59KB, 640x492px
>>18045151
> Made a fool of myself in front of everybody I know and got did some retarded things
Alcohol will do that.

> Should I kill myself or just accept that I don't handle alcohol
Neither. Learn that you have limits. 1 drink per hour with food and you're good.
>>
Doing retarded things in parties can be excused by "I was drunk"
>>
>>18045153
>>18045158
>>18045160
>>18045162
Ahhh I'm laying in bed the morning after and I'm so embarrassed

Will people r-remember it
>>
>>18045163
Yes. They're never going to forget all of the idiotic things you did so you might as well tell us everything.
>>
I'm starting to remember

AhAhhhhhhh

Someone kill me please
>>
>>18045163
Did they know it was your first time or did you give off the impression like you always do that because it makes a difference.

Regardless all you can do is move forward which can never really be overstated.

Also don't kill yourself senpai.
>>
>>18045253
matters what you did. unless you punched someone or got naked or something. nobody will care in like 2 days. if they call you out just be like "yep that was me" and try not to hate yourself. this is how we learn
>>
>>18045257
>>18045262
I'm cringing to death. I didn't tell anyone it was my first time out drinking.
I was too touchy feely as well, worried that is gonna come back to bite me.

I'm never going out drinking again but man do I feel awful. I can't handle my alcohol.

>also texted an ex
Dumb dumb dumb
>>
>>18045264
You don't like it you don;t like it.

Nothing complicated just try to do something to take your mind off. Something unrelated.

Maybe you'll come around or not but if you do you really have to focus on pacing yourself and going slow. It's easy once you set some boundaries for yourself over time.
>>
>>18045264
if you feel bad you can try apologizing to the people you touched and bothered. or you could move away and learn a new language
>>
The first time I got drunk I was a tornado of joy except for when I would annoy my friend who was hosting the party by making sure there was nothing I could do to help him have a better time and not stress (like every five minutes)

I also ended up hugging this huge crush of mine for an awkward amount of time and said I wished the moment would never end

On the way home I was so jubilant I stated dancing and singing Korean pop music in the streets

Once I got there I started posting on the crush in questions Facebook wall ""subtly"" confessing to her. Not her messages, her wall.

One of the most awkward experiences of my life but six years later all of the people involved are still my friends. Shit can be horrible but it passes, and it also taught me not to use social media while drunk. I'm sure you've learned not to text exs
>>
>>18045151
If it's really eating you up, you could apologize to the people you were with. Most have done stupid shit when they were drunk, if you admit you were being a dick the day after, people will usually forgive.
>>
>>18045151
It's pretty normal. Most people get it out of the way when they're younger but either way it doesn't matter. You'll live long enough to stop giving a shit. Also worth noting that hangovers tend to intensify feelings of shame and anxiety.
>>
feeling like this is pretty common after a night of heavy drinking. the hangover makes you depressed and over emotional.

probably no one really gave a shit about whatever you did.
>>
>>18045151
nobody will care for more than a week about what some other person did at a club.
>>
>>18045403
>>18045397
>>18045410
>>18045382
Thanks tBh, it's quite comforting hearing that.
I am badly hung over so I'll see how I feel tomorrow.
>>
>>18045264
You'll be fine man, we all have those nights. Literally no big deal. They will forget.
>>
File: 1474244772014.jpg (30KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1474244772014.jpg
30KB, 720x1280px
>>18045264
Seems like you ate focussing to hard on it, if you dont remember people being physically uncomfortable with you then nobody probably cared about it.

Its pretty normal to feel anxious/depressed after binging a shit ton of booze and then start to over analyze your actions of the last day
>>
>>18045151
If you hate yourself, you will keep doing it and with different substances and feel bad and others will call you mad man and look at you weird

If you don't hate yourself you will stop doing it and be boring faggot
>>
I was out drinking with people from work and ended up on the floor bowing in front of my boss screaming YES MASTER I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU.

That was a bit embarrassing,
>>
>>18046851
But i didn't get fired. :)
>>
start drinking and increase dosage every time you do,you will quickly develop a nice immunity and you will know exactly how much to drink. Ive been drinking for 6 years every weekend heavily now,and theres no way i will blackout or do stupid shit,i know exactly how much to drink for what effect and i love it,couldnt have fun without it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.