[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you spot a stupid a person, and what do you look for to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (10KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 304x166px
How do you spot a stupid a person, and what do you look for to make that judgement?
>>
Im afraid of bad, not very nuanced, biased opinions

an stupid person whos interred in accuracy could be my best friend
>>
>>18044812
I personally consider all women to be stupid, but that's just me.
>>
>>18044812

they tend to be quick to judge others on their seeming intelligence, often trying to write them off without actually getting to know others as a person.
>>
They talk with memes

They tip their fedora
>>
>>18044812
Small vocabulary, simple declarative statements, lack of nuanced thought.

Bonus points for fried hair, orange skin, and small hands.
>>
File: ytfrf6yut.jpg (15KB, 280x405px) Image search: [Google]
ytfrf6yut.jpg
15KB, 280x405px
>>18044812

They shittalk anybody and everybody who's out of earshot, including people who like them and help them.
>>
>>18044849
Not true. That's a personality issue, not an intelligence issue. Also, you're doing it right now.
>>
>>18044812
Stupid is as stupid does
>>18044835
You do know you just fulfilled all three of your own parameters, right?
>>
>>18044820
>>18044906
Calling myself out too here
>>
>>18044906
You're right, let's build a wall around me.
>>
>>18044825
I found one!
>>
File: burger king.png (153KB, 314x358px) Image search: [Google]
burger king.png
153KB, 314x358px
I don't know, I don't think there's a class of "stupid people". I mean I have met people who I would probably classify as "dumb", but they have been only passing acquaintances so who knows if they have some part of life where they excel far better than I do, which is probably true since I'm just about the most average guy, everything about me screams BASELINE and MIDDLE OF THE PACK.
>>
>>18044812
They get angry more easily.

They are extremely sensitive to criticism or disagreements.

They have a tendency to blame other people for their problems or failures.

They frequently criticize other people.

They frequently like to give advice while not wanting to take advice.

They frequently like to take credit for things they didn't do or had little impact on.

They frequently downplay/ignore their failures/mistakes while focusing and exaggerating the mistakes of others.

They want you to speak in a "simpler" language.

They have might have a unique snowflake syndrome as a coping mechanism that it makes them blind to their own shortcomings.

They are often forgetful. For example, they might blame you for breaking something that they themselves broke or think you've been eating their food even though you haven't touched any of their food.

Because of their forgetfulness, they have a tendency to contradict themselves or have made-up memories.
>>
a lack of foresight is one of the biggest identifiers of low IQ
>>
How they react to certain stimuli or circumstances. I think that would be considered foresight
>>
File: 1389331138631.gif (1MB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
1389331138631.gif
1MB, 400x276px
>>18044812

If you're an intelligent, mature person with a life of substance then you have literally zero need to seek out people specifically for the purpose of judging them.

My grandfather always told me if you can't spot the sucker at the poker table, the sucker is probably you.
>>
>>18045370
/thread
thanks anon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.