[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think we're literally fucked. mom just cheated on dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 6593430.jpg.png (128KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
6593430.jpg.png
128KB, 579x523px
I think we're literally fucked.

mom just cheated on dad and dad went nuts. he packed up everything and moved overseas. He left us the house but mom doesn't have a job and i'm pretty sure we're going to end up losing the house at this rate.

How fucked are we? With my limited time and resources I don't know how i'm going to get through this one!
>>
>>18044660

>literally

seriously though, sit down and look at what your rent or mortgage is. get your mom to start applying where she can, and if you dont have a job you do the same.

in the meantime you each go to the bank and take out a line of credit. this will support you in the meantime.

if the place is too expensive / nice, you immediately give 30 days notice and go downsize to some cheap smaller place.
>>
>>18044676
it's already paid off but she's so bad with money, I just know we're going to end up having to sell it
>>
>>18044701

then be smart with money. or move out. your call
>>
>>18044707
This. Adapt to your new situation or be prepared to lose your shit. Your move OP.
>>
>>18044701
Sell the house, buy a smaller place, become your mom's pimp because she's good at being a whore
>>
>>18044727
> inb4 OPS mom become whore
> cant pay bills cuz she old and dried up
> OP breaks down and uses hookers to cope
> OP blows his remaining loads on his mother
Nice, whats stopping you?
>>
Note to self: have an overseas destination to disappear to in case of infidelity.

>same old feminazi temper tantrums
Hillary lost, get over it.
>>
>>18044660
thank god your dad was not a pussy whipped cuck faggot like the men of today who stay with their cheating wife. your dad did good now that bitch has to suffer the consequences of her actions. also I would start looking out for myself if I was you op. It will help you grow and I hope you learn from your dad not to trust women because they repay your sacrifice and investment by cheating on you.
>>
I don't think your dad is going to try to fuck you over. Why don't you love with him?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.