[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, the first few times I met my roommate he talked about how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hey, the first few times I met my roommate he talked about how his cousin molested him as a child and it's something he brings up fairly frequently while he's high. He talks about hating gay men and hating his family for not believing him mostly, he doesn't talk about it in an adulating way.
Cut to, he's high, he came out of his room to offer me a hit, I accept sit down on his bed, and look at his computer monitor and it says, it's one of those old style forums and i can see he's reading a thread and the banner up top says:
"CHILD'S PLAY" and next to it is a picture of a naked three year old girl exposing her whole body.

so afterward just now, i google "child's play forum" searching for it because i want to make sure it's not cp like i think it is, but i can't find *any fucking record* of this forum on the internet, which only makes me more fucking suspicious? i'm not cool with cp shit at fucking all. i don't care what his "backstory" is. and now i feel creepy about how frequently he tells me (a single girl in my 20s, he's in his 40s but lies that he's in his 20s to a lot of younger girls who believe him because lol he's a black dude and looks younger) that i shouldn't go out alone because there are a lot of serial killers out there, like he seriously tells me constantly about how i should worry for dudes who might want to murder me because they're everywhere, there are so many of them, and he says this ***every time*** i mention anything about my going to the bus or out on a walk or hike or whatever, idk i feel worried but AM I JUST HIGH AND PARANOID
>>
>>18044564
Okay, was it like a "Oh cute, little Susie escaped from the bathtub and is running around naked let's show grandma"? picture or "Naked child on a cement floor in a basement" picture?
>>
>>18044571
Her hands were on her hips and it looked like she was "being sassy" ? Some red lipstick and a garter belt but it looked like a professionally taken pic
>>
>>18044577
>red lipstick
>garterbelt
>toddler

That sounds like CP to me friendo. You should definitely move, for one. And maybe call the nat'l child abuse hotline? IDK what the procedure is on that
>>
>>18044584
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'm just worried because I don't want trouble.
>>
>>18044594
Most ppl who were molested at a young age will prey on those the same age as when they were molested.
>>
definitely a cp forum; maybe deepweb or smth which is why it doesn't show up on google. Very common for victims of child sexual abuse to become abusers/pedos themselves

>he's in his 40s but lies that he's in his 20s
tf? gross why are you living with this dude as a single girl that's dangerous af--

>he's a black dude
get out of the house asap
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.