[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ladies, do you ever listen to music you associate with your ex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1455816534463.jpg (47KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1455816534463.jpg
47KB, 400x323px
Ladies, do you ever listen to music you associate with your ex? Does it make you miss them or do you associate new feelings with it?
>>
>>18044521
I had severe issues with this cuz i love listening to music and some songs just got tainted with the thoughts associated with them. I had to stop listening to a lot of songs in the process of moving on from a girl. After you've truly moved on, you can listen to them, but there's still gonna be a thought, not an harmful one though.
>>
>>18044550
Oops, may or may not have failed to read "Ladies"
>>
File: Jeff_Buckley_grace.jpg (129KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff_Buckley_grace.jpg
129KB, 300x300px
>>18044550
My XBF (who's now my BFF because life is funny like that) used to have Jeff Buckley's 'Grace' playing in the background during sexy-times. For years I couldn't listen to the album at all for this very reason. Although I recently found myself listening to 'Last Goodbye' because of a break up.
I also dated a guy who lent me his copy of 'Wave of Mutilation: Best of the Pixies' but I kept listening to that even after we broke up.
>>
>>18044550
Well I noticed that an ex of mine had a song she associates with me pretty high up on her youtube favorites list. Now I've had suspicion that she may still have feelings for me for a while but I'm feeling like her having that song that high up (within the last couple years at least) along with a couple songs after that about dearly missing former lovers pretty much confirms my suspicion.
>>
I don't have any exes lol
>>
>>18044521
I hate songs that remind me of my exes so i actually avoid listening to them
>>
>>18044550
This is pretty accurate, after I'm over it completely I can listen to that song and not really remember or care, but I have a pretty bad memory so I usually forget why I stopped listening to it in the first place
>>
>>18044572
Dont let it anon. Whats done is done.
>>
I don't enjoy anything music or otherwise because it makes me think of happy people having fun together enjoying it, something I can't experience
>>
>>18044605
Why not? We still keep up with each other and she asked to come and see me at the bar I work at a couple weeks ago.

Even then confessing my feelings will at least allow me to get them off my chest even though I'm pretty sure I'm right.
>>
>>18044521
yes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.