[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hpw do you charm a guy who doesn't seem to have interests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1691.jpg (185KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1691.jpg
185KB, 1600x900px
Hpw do you charm a guy who doesn't seem to have interests or hobbies other than mediocre whiskey and gossip?
>>
>>18044391
Why would you want to?
>>
>>18044391
Sounds like a winner there OP. Whatever you do, get
on
that
basic-ass
dick
>>
>>18044391
get drunk and have sex with him
>>
Suck his dick.
>>
>>18044391
Fuck him like the faggot he is, then drink his shitty whisky so you can forget.
>>
>>18044395
Because under that Rough Guy persona he keeps putting on he's a genuinely kind and thoughtful person who gets out of his way to help others.

And I'm quite fond of people with a good sense of theatrics.
>>
>>18044391
As a guy without interests or hobbies other than whatever whiskey I can get my hands on, and gossiping on 4chan, my /adv/ice is to invite him to do something else.

"Hey, I'm doing X later, It would be nice if you came with me?"
>>
>>18044421
But how do I make sure it won't bore him?
>>
>>18044505
the activity doesn't matter, it's an excuse to do something with him
>>
>>18044766
I still don't think he'd let himself be dragged into a museum of modern art.
>>
>>18044414
If he's genuinely kind and thoughtful, he may be an ass superficially, but won't want to hurt you. That's an asset you can use. Be forward, and invite him to do something together. It doesn't have to be something that interests him all that much. He won't be there for that thing, he will be there for you. If you like theatrics, this can get him into fun situations.
>>
>>18045500
He's not an ass superficially, just really grim, reserved and stoic.

Occasionally morbid, but never an ass.
>>
Lol wtf? Why are you aiming so low? Im sure you can find way better guys with more hobbies than just whiskey and gossip. Thats boring as hell
>>
>>18045521
Then it's even better. You have nothing to afraid. Be forward.
>>
>>18045530
Relationships aren't a competition or a videogame.
>>
>>18044391
Be feminine, flirty, and initiate, but let him be in control and do the final decision. Guys like him usually like to act the man but all mush on the inside.
>>
>>18044391
sounds like you're dating a woman.
>>
>>18044505
degustation
>>
>>18045530
He keeps going out of his way to help other people and never brags about it. As a matter of fact he's annoyed if someone brings it up.

There's more to being "boyfriend material" than shiny cool hobbies.

>>18045577
Boring him to death still doesn't seem like a likely way to lure him in.

>>18045616
Okay, asking as someone whose mom taught her how to operate an automatic saw and cordless drill:

What exactly does "be feminine" really mean? We have work uniforms and he seems mildly amused by the women who wear a full face of makeup and perfume with the bright orange factory overalls, and that's not a sign of approval or admiration.
>>
>>18045758
>Boring him to death still doesn't seem like a likely way to lure him in.
Don't bore him to death, just be attractive, and be you.
>>
>>18045804
Not to rain on your parade but I cannot guarantee that the two are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>18044391
Why would you want to?
>>
>>18045758
Being kind, caring, generally nice with people, supportive, not trying to push him down, laugh at his jokes, blush, modest makeup is a plus, but full make up is too much.
>>
>>18045806
The sheer amount of understatement. The kind of a guy who can fluently quote a verse of a 19th century poem in order to call a cowardly shift manager a squirrel, doing so with a completely straight face and not seeming pretentious.

A lot of you-had-to-be-there that would get lost in translation if I tried.

Brilliant guy who won't share much of himself.

>>18045811
Besides the blush and makeup, aren't those just having basic manners?

I can't blush on command. How do you DO that?
>>
>>18045805
Are you ugly?
>>
>>18045825
No, you can be very unsupportive, polite but cold and not kind, business like and not caring etc...
It's about going out of your way to show him you appreciate him.
>>
>>18045833
Well I don't own makeup and can't blush on command.

>>18045839
Being cold and unsupportive just seems rude to me.

I do my best to show people I appreciate them, it IS my way to do that. I'm not sure how to go out of my way to do that more.
>>
>>18045844
post pic
>>
>>18045844
But a lot of people are, and as such it's not part of basic manners. Going out of your way means be kinder to him than to others, try to cheer him up, make him feel that you invest time and energy into him.
>>
Pro-tip: don't ever, EVER listen to people that 'you could do better', 'upgrade' and so on, those people are narcissists who only use their partners to prop their fake identities and are ready to dump them as soon as someone more fitting for the 'role' comes along.

You seem like a nice and caring person from I read here. Good luck.
>>
>>18044391
Get him a bottle of whiskey and gossip about the size of his cock with other girls, obviously.
>>
>>18044391
>How do you charm a guy?
This really shouldn't be rocket science.
You could start by not calling his choice of whiskey mediocre.
>>
>>18045852
It's hard to cheer up someone who always looks grim. The closest I've seen is a half a smile and that's where anyone else would be howling with laughter.

He's rough and morbid but not sad, at least not on the outside.

>>18045858
Women don't gossip like men do.

>>18045899
It was meant as a compliment. He buys the second-cheapest whiskey for the taste, I buy the cheapest because I'm cheap.
>>
>>18045915
>He's rough and morbid but not sad, at least not on the outside.
Because sadness is a sign of weakness for men and other men will jump on that and destroy him for it.

>Women don't gossip like men do.
You mean men don't gossip like women do? Everyone gossips, some are just more hurtful than others.

You sound like wife material C
>>
>>18045926
I don't know if it's just my workplace, then, but I've never heard the women gossip but the men always do. Women talk about their own issues and men about everyone else's.

Except for one man who simply never stops talking. He only stops talking when he eats, but he chews with his mouth open. I wonder whether he snores or talks in his sleep.

Does C mean third grade? What are the evaluation methods?
>>
>>18045932
>I don't know if it's just my workplace, then, but I've never heard the women gossip but the men always do.
It's the same for men. It's just you interpret it differently because you're from the opposite sex.
>Women talk about their own issues and men about everyone else's.
Women talk. Men speak their mind
>Except for one man who simply never stops talking. He only stops talking when he eats, but he chews with his mouth open. I wonder whether he snores or talks in his sleep.
Made me laugh
>Does C mean third grade? What are the evaluation methods?
Not at all it was just a typo and not meant to be there at all. You honestly sound like wife material
>>
>>18045942
Oh. Thank you.

I didn't question for a second that you wouldn't have a ranking system od wife material A, B, C and so on. I might go here too much.
>>
>>18045950
I do have my personal ranking system for wife material though.
It goes like this:
>Rank 1 - A genetically close to equal female willing to bear and rear our children
>Rank 2 - All other humans and living organisms that need to be eradicated in favor of our kids
But my mom told me my standards are too high and my dad gave me the opposite example of that so I guess I'm the last of my family.
>>
>>18045530
are men nothing but clowns to you that need to entertain you?
>>
>>18045963

Wow, so the idea of hanging out and having fun just doesn't even cross you mind?
>>
>>18045968
no but I am sick and tired of entitle narcissistic women who think men should entertain them like some dancing monkey and be fun 24/7.
>>
>>18045984

Dude, the bloke OP describes sounds like a slacker. You are defending one of the bad examples here, don't take it so personal. No one is talking about you in this thread.
>>
>>18044391
You don't, you look for someone else. Stop trying to change the way people live.
>>
>>18045994
A slacker?

He's the hardest damn worker I've seen.
>>
>>18046034
Can you maybe tell me where you live? I'm getting the feeling you're someone I know and I don't want to fool myself into thinking a person would say things like this about me.
I'm in yurop
>>
>>18046069
Are your initials V.N?
>>
>>18046082
No, so thank you for taking away my hope
>>
>>18046093
I'm sorry.

And I'm not sure he's quite fluent in english, either. He's a bit past the age group.
>>
>>18045994
>Dude, the bloke OP describes sounds like a slacker.

You can't determine whether someone is a slacker from their hobbies, what a stupid comment.

I'm assuming you're American as well, nothing more detestable to you people than wasted labor.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.